According to the below report by Dailyguide, some individuals of the Ghana movie industry and close friends of young actress “Yvonne Nelson” are hatching a master plane to bring her career to an abrupt end (crush her career).
Yvonne Nelson seems to be making “lot of news” recently and I hope she can capitalize on the publicity (either bad or good) to sell out something to the public. In fact, there is nothing like bad publicity in showbiz even.
Read below for more…..
Reports reaching ‘Beatwaves’ indicate that a group of movie stars have held series of meetings on how to prevent one of Ghana’s seasoned actresses, Yvonne Nelson, from getting more roles in upcoming movies.
Yvonne Nelson, who has been a role model for many people, has won the hearts of some film directors and producers who see her as one of the few Ghanaian actresses who can rub shoulders with those on the international movie scene.
Hence, a one-year ban by the Film Producers Association of Ghana (FIPAG) has shocked a number of stakeholders in the movie industry, who see the ban as a calculated attempt to prevent the actress from making a headway.
A section of movie fans who are not happy with the ban declared in a chat with ‘Beatwaves’ that some actresses who saw Yvonne Nelson as a threat had collaborated with some managers to make sure that Yvonne’s acting career come to a standstill.
Despite the ban placed on her, Yvonne is strong and currently working on a number of projects which include her glaucoma awareness project which has the support of many of the industry players. According to the report, a plan is being hatched to fulfill the scam. Beatwaves discovered that some of Yvonne’s close pals are involve in the scam.
Beautiful Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson is a graduate from the Central University College, where she read BSc Administration in Human Resource management. She has over the last few years endeared herself to movie enthusiasts with her acting prowess. She has proven to be versatile, making her one of the most sought-after actresses in the country.
The former Miss Ghana contestant came onto the movie scene with her role in ‘Princess Tyra’, which shot her in to the limelight. Last year, she was nominated for the Best Up and Coming Actress Award at the prestigious Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA).
She has featured in over 20 movies. Some of the movies she can be remembered for are ‘The Game’, ‘Turn Me On’, ‘4 Play’, ‘Reloaded’, ‘Girls Connection’, ‘Crime To Christ’ and ‘Prince’s Bride’
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Michael Adebolajo, The British-Muslim Convert Of Nigerian Origin Who Attempted To Behead And Disembowel A Young Soldier Was Inspired By Cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed
- Videos: Watch Yvonne Nelson’s Top 10 Music Videos
- Court Orders Confidence Haugen To Stop Using ‘STOLEN’ Logo
- OMG: Cannes Film Festival Falls For The Fake Psy Of Gangnam Syyle Fame
- PHOTOS From Miss Ghana 2012 1st Runner-Up Nadia Ntanu’s India Visit
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- VIDEO: Ray J Talks About Missing Kim, Him Being Responsible For Her Success & More
- I Never Said Jay-Z Was A ‘Tranny Chaser’ Says Foxy Brown
- New Music: ‘I’m Out ‘ By Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj
- PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Spotted In NY Looking Miserable
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?