According to a report below by Peacefmonline.Com, Shaida Buari “Miss Ghana 2o02″ and Miriam Abdul Rauf also know as Nasara “2009 winner of Ghana’s Most Beautiful” will both be getting married this weekend.
Shaida Buari will be marrying her long term Nigerian boyfriend and Nasara who has remained tight lipped about her upcoming marriage will be getting married in her home town in the Northern region.
Congrats to all of them and GhanaCelebrities.Com wishes them the best. You can read below for more….
Miriam Abdul Rauf a.k.a Nasara 2009 winner of TV3’s Ghana’s Most Beautiful is getting married this weekend.
According to information available to peacefmonline.com, Nasara will be getting married far away at her homeland in the Northern region. She will have a traditional marriage ceremony today Friday March 4 and a public wedding on Saturday March 5 and a reception on the national Independence Day Sunday March 6 2011 all up north.
Nasara has remained tight lipped on the identity of the man she is getting married to, but peacefmonline.com will surely investigate and reveal the man’s identity with pictures
Nasara was crowned Ghana Most at the National Theater in 2009 and represented Ghana at Miss Earth 2010 in the Philippines but she was stripped off her crown, for allegedly stealing a mobile phone belonging to a fellow contestant Miss UK, at the Miss Earth 2010, held in the Philippines.
Though the beauty queen who reportedly owns a boutique in Accra, has denied the allegation and given several explanations as to what really respired in the Philippines, this will forever be part of her profile.
Interestingly, another beauty queen is coincidentally getting married at the same time. Peacefmonline.com is reliably informed that, the elder sister of screen goddess Nadia Buari and former beauty queen miss Shaida Buari is about to join the league of married celebrities in Ghana, this weekend.
Peacefmonline investigation reveals that Shaida will tie the nut in what is expected to be one of biggest celebrity wedding in Ghana this year, at her family residence at Dzorwulu in Accra, on Saturday March 5, 2011. This was confirmed by her father Alhaji Sidiku Buari a renowned musician and the former President of the Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA).
“Yes Shaida is getting married this Saturday, she is very excited. All her siblings and all of us are looking forward to the big day”, Alhaji told Peacefmonline.com, this morning on phone.
The Miss Ghana 2002 will be getting married to her long time, full bred Nigerian Boyfriend Olukunle Olusola Nubi who is a Computer Scientist and Consultant based in Britain. Shaida and Olukunle met some years back in the UK, where they become friends and later fell in love with each other. The talk of town wedding is expected to attract celebrities from Ghana, Nigeria, guest from UK, America and other parts of the world.
For those who are eager to see the lucky man taken over the heart of former beauty queen Shaida, be there on Saturday.
Peacefmonline.com congratulates both beauty queens.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ At The 2013 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards + Full List Of The Winners…
- PHOTOS: Banky W, Wizkid, Bola Ray, Samini, StoneBwoy, R2Bees, Jupita, Ekow Smith Asante & Others At Pre-Vodafone Ghana Music Awards party At Excel Lounge!
- Ghana Music Awards 2013: Winner Of ‘Artistes of the Year’ To Get A New Car
- If R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ Then Charter House May Redefine That Category + My Predictions For The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2013
- VIDEO: E.L Talks About What He Meant When He Said He Is No Longer Doing Any Collaborations With Ghanaian Rappers
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?