According to a report below by Peacefmonline.Com, Shaida Buari “Miss Ghana 2o02″ and Miriam Abdul Rauf also know as Nasara “2009 winner of Ghana’s Most Beautiful” will both be getting married this weekend.
Shaida Buari will be marrying her long term Nigerian boyfriend and Nasara who has remained tight lipped about her upcoming marriage will be getting married in her home town in the Northern region.
Congrats to all of them and GhanaCelebrities.Com wishes them the best. You can read below for more….
Miriam Abdul Rauf a.k.a Nasara 2009 winner of TV3’s Ghana’s Most Beautiful is getting married this weekend.
According to information available to peacefmonline.com, Nasara will be getting married far away at her homeland in the Northern region. She will have a traditional marriage ceremony today Friday March 4 and a public wedding on Saturday March 5 and a reception on the national Independence Day Sunday March 6 2011 all up north.
Nasara has remained tight lipped on the identity of the man she is getting married to, but peacefmonline.com will surely investigate and reveal the man’s identity with pictures
Nasara was crowned Ghana Most at the National Theater in 2009 and represented Ghana at Miss Earth 2010 in the Philippines but she was stripped off her crown, for allegedly stealing a mobile phone belonging to a fellow contestant Miss UK, at the Miss Earth 2010, held in the Philippines.
Though the beauty queen who reportedly owns a boutique in Accra, has denied the allegation and given several explanations as to what really respired in the Philippines, this will forever be part of her profile.
Interestingly, another beauty queen is coincidentally getting married at the same time. Peacefmonline.com is reliably informed that, the elder sister of screen goddess Nadia Buari and former beauty queen miss Shaida Buari is about to join the league of married celebrities in Ghana, this weekend.
Peacefmonline investigation reveals that Shaida will tie the nut in what is expected to be one of biggest celebrity wedding in Ghana this year, at her family residence at Dzorwulu in Accra, on Saturday March 5, 2011. This was confirmed by her father Alhaji Sidiku Buari a renowned musician and the former President of the Musicians Union of Ghana (MUSIGA).
“Yes Shaida is getting married this Saturday, she is very excited. All her siblings and all of us are looking forward to the big day”, Alhaji told Peacefmonline.com, this morning on phone.
The Miss Ghana 2002 will be getting married to her long time, full bred Nigerian Boyfriend Olukunle Olusola Nubi who is a Computer Scientist and Consultant based in Britain. Shaida and Olukunle met some years back in the UK, where they become friends and later fell in love with each other. The talk of town wedding is expected to attract celebrities from Ghana, Nigeria, guest from UK, America and other parts of the world.
For those who are eager to see the lucky man taken over the heart of former beauty queen Shaida, be there on Saturday.
Peacefmonline.com congratulates both beauty queens.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEHERE IN THE WORLD: Kenyan Senator Caught Photoshopping Nelson Mandela Tribute Picture
- PHOTOS: Nadia Buari, Jim Iyke & Others At The Press Screening ‘The Diary of Imogen Brown’ In Accra
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Oprah Winfrey Says She Has No Regrets About Not Having Kids
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date