You can call me shallow but one of my rules and maybe the reason why I am still single is that, I do not do men with baby mothers.
The whole baby mama drama is too much for me and I do not even have the heart to take it. I cannot accept my man making regular visits to his baby mama’s house to see his son or daughter. How do I know what goes on there when these visits are made?
I have male friends who have baby mamas and even though they are in serious relationships, they occasionally “bang” their baby mamas. Since I know this, do you think I will even consider a man with a baby somewhere?
I know it is not by choice that all men or women are left with children without a relationship, but I cannot deal with any man with a baby somewhere. To hell with the baby father drama… What about you?
Do you have a baby? Are you being pushed away or not being taken seriously in relationships because of your baby? Do you know of anyone going through this whole baby mama or baby father drama? What is your take on this? Let’s get talking….
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sickness Made Me To Know My True Friends—Ngozi Nwosu
- Nigerian Singer Waje Adopts New Name As She Cerebrates Her Birthday Today
- Study Finds That Being Gay Cannot Be Described As ‘Un-African’
- Lauryn Hill Visits Fela Kuti's African Shrine in Nigeria
- Mr Ibu Thinks The Black Star In The Midst Of Ghana’s Flag Is Causing Us A Lot Of Problems