You can call me shallow but one of my rules and maybe the reason why I am still single is that, I do not do men with baby mothers.
The whole baby mama drama is too much for me and I do not even have the heart to take it. I cannot accept my man making regular visits to his baby mama’s house to see his son or daughter. How do I know what goes on there when these visits are made?
I have male friends who have baby mamas and even though they are in serious relationships, they occasionally “bang” their baby mamas. Since I know this, do you think I will even consider a man with a baby somewhere?
I know it is not by choice that all men or women are left with children without a relationship, but I cannot deal with any man with a baby somewhere. To hell with the baby father drama… What about you?
Do you have a baby? Are you being pushed away or not being taken seriously in relationships because of your baby? Do you know of anyone going through this whole baby mama or baby father drama? What is your take on this? Let’s get talking….
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Embossing VGMA winners’ Names on Plaques is Not Necessary-Charterhouse PRO
- Most Members of Ghana Actors Guild Including A-Listers Don’t Pay Dues – Making the Guild Unable To Seek Actors’ Welfare
- 19 Years Sad Prison Story of Geeman to Be Used For a Movie
- Kumawood Actors Disqualified From Travelling - For Not Being Internet-Exposed?
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award