Why on earth did I think Ekow Smith was some calm dude who would not go near any of the Actress & Models ( I mean celebrities) but would prefer women not in the limelight?
I never believed Ekow Smith was indeed the one banging Nicoletta Samonas when I a gist on this came to my attention earlier this year. This has just caught me by surprise…
Anyway, Ekow Smith is not as innocent as I thought and he loves the limelight girls as much we all do… Model/Actress Nicoletta Samonas has confirmed that she once dated the decent calm Actor currently serving a ban in the movie industry.
Do you want me to fill you in with the gist of who Ekow Smith is rocking now as well as Nikki? I think I will leave that for Gossip Mama to deal with it at her own time…
Anyway, read below for more….
Nicoletta Samonas is a model and actress born to a Greek father and a Ghanaian mum. Her acting prowess was lime after Kofi Adjololo recommended her to the CEO of Venus Production, Abdul Salam Mumuni, to feature in her second movie, Beyoncé.
Why don’t we see you in Venus movies anymore? We asked. “Umm, hmm, I don’t know if I should say this but I’ll call it a little misunderstanding between Salam and I… if I don’t watch my tongue carefully, Salam might cut off my head.” You sound as if he wanted to have an affair with you before a role? New Fylla asked. “Hey Ike, I reserve that to myself, please … I won’t comment on that. It’s quite personal.
During the interview with the New Fylla on Friday, we asked if she’s dating Ekow Smith Asante. “Oh my.. God, a close pal fed you with that? (She sighs.) Well, I won’t deny the fact that I did have something to do with him couple of years back but now it is over, it was over in 2009. About what happened?… umm it was a mutual understanding.” She disclosed.
She graduated from the KNUST in 2009 where she studied Graphic design, TV production, Animation and Advertising. “I prefer Nikki to Nicoletta. It’s easy, and for Ghanaians I feel that Nicoletta is too exotic,”
Source: New Fylla
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ministry of Finance Did Not Budget For Creative Arts Industry in Its 2014 Budget? – Ministry Of Tourism’s Budget Allocation in Limbo!
- ‘The Gods Require Us to Defecate on Our Beaches’ Anomabo Residents
- Scots Vote NO to Stay in the United Kingdom | No Has 2,001,926 Votes & Yes Has 1,617,989 According to Results from 32 Councils
- 3 Year Old Kindergarten Pupil in Ghana Wants to Be an Armed Robber in Future So He Can Be Rich
- Castro’s Family Attacks Spiritualist in His House and Demands Castro Within Seven (7) Days + Spiritualists Says Castro is NOT Dead