“Random Ridiculousness”. Who Do You Think Deserves To Be Slapped In This Photo? The Guy Or The Girl?

Random Ridiculousness

Random Ridiculousness

Even though I like the photo, I sometimes wonder why folks keep tagging me on facebook with photos like the one above. Do I look like someone who will love such a photo by just looking at my face?

Anyway, I guess it has given me something to blog about today under the usual Random Ridiculousness column.

I am not sure where this picture was taken because I can see some kinda white dude at the background so I will not settle for Ghana as my first choice.

The location of the snap does not matter to me but what matters is; which of these two people deserve to be slapped?

Is it the guy stupidly chewing the panties like some damn Khebab or the girl enjoying the chew and allowing that to be done to her?

Random Ridiculousness

Random Ridiculousness

Bernard says:

OOO NA WHICH KIND CHILD BE DIS? PRODIGAL SON FOR EVER.

Prince says:

Both of them. what kinda world are we leaving for our children. The next generation

stami G says:

kwasia pioto na obe di

zdprisca says:

wht da f*ckin shit,i thk da hell girl shld be slapped hardly,people wanna forget african culture,i don’t wanna see da prstt on ma face,if i have gun i’ll shoot both of u guys.this is too damnnnn

CECE EMIMA says:

I hope this ends the unresonable dispute. (I SURELY HOPE SO) .

Concerned Citizen says:

hahahahaha…….Oh as3m!! S33 wo br)fo s3m nk) yiye?…and you want to be an opinionist?….I mean if you are the top commentator on Ghana Celebrities then i can understand the type of publications they make because they are tailored with people like you in mind.I also understand why people like Leila Djansi have a problem with this site.I wish you guys a happy relationship.

by sucker

Akosuaghana says:

akosuaghana says:

Miyagi, why waste your time to argue with someone who seems not to know what GC is. The owners have said that this is a blog where they choose what they want to put here. They are not journalists but bloggers and still this guy keeps talking about journalism. There is a reason why this is a blog and they writers have distinguished themselves as being bloggers. He is just being stupid. Ooops! lol

@akosuaghana your right don’t even know why I was wasting my time in him nice one

Opanin says:

u’re very stupid, even u can pass a comment here.nkwaseasem, do u knw the kinda ppl who come here to comment….wht has english got to do wit intelligence????
if u were sensible enaf, u’ll knw dat a blog is like a diary. next tym, if u feel GC is not intelligent den stay the hell away.who needs u anyways. baboon.

Concerned Citizen says:

….and i believe what you were trying to say is ‘an’ english classroom,not ‘a’ english classroom……..(Hahahaha) I mean should I even be talking to you?Do you even understand what I am saying?

I can see how dumb and ignorant you are w’enim koo se beifo a w’a to mogya mu w’ano pakyaa sɛ ebin a y’atie mu

Concerned Citizen says:

Oh dear,i am really amused now (hahahahhaha)……It is common these days to come across youth like you who due to low intellect and lack of diction cannot have informed discussions without employing profanity…….I hope you do not plan to become a role model of any sorts…I mean come on…..Nice shades…. (hahahahaha)

Concerned Citizen says:

I still proffer that this is cheap journalism on the part of Ghana Celebrities.

Concerned Citizen says:

My dear friend,thank you for displaying your vulgarity,lack of class and education……..Thanks to democracy, people like you through exposure to Western culture most likely on television consider themselves apt to voice out their opinions no matter how dense.Please do well to try not to display your shallowness next time a platform for constructive criticism such as this one,is given.
By the way i believe you were trying to say ‘piss off’ not ‘pissed off’ and ‘waste’ not ‘waist’…Please do well to go back to basic school to learn some vocabulary.

1. I am not your friend
2. Thank you for correcting me but we are not in a english classroom Monkey

3. Now that you spoke your mind you can do me a huge favour F. OFF

cece emima says:

HMMMMMMMMMM

cece emima says:

MIYAGI .Dont talk like that. Why would you reduce yourself this way. if someone make a comment you do not like. Pls respond back using polite language. See is people like you, that make me agree with others who complain about the attitude of certain individuals on this site.
I will appriciate you do not use foul language if you decide to reply back.
THANKS

Lmao did I insult you if not than shhhhhhhhhhhh

Opanin says:

Cece emina:why are u the moderator or the editor of the site???? if some ppl are complaining abt certain individuals here, den thats their own business.don’t put your mouth where it doesn’t belong and knw those dat u comfront here.
Miyagi has the right to point out if someone is talking shit.
if u want polite language go to church…

Concerned Citizen says:

I really used to like Ghana celebrities but it seems that the site these days is reduced to cheap trash!!!! Being a media person myself,I am not in any way endorsing the lewdness of the photograph being displayed here or the people captured in it but ……i mean come on guys…..pilfering people’s private pictures from their facebook pages to make news?????Thats an all time low.I think Leila Djansi is in the right wanting to sue this site……..I believe it is about time we started researching into the laws concerning privacy on social sites like facebook and sue sites like yours for their last dollar to avert the intrusions into peoples ‘homes’.

Are you done, if so than clap for your self and pissed off you STD retarded b*tch your a waist

Opanin says:

cheap trash and u’re here reading and commenting on it?? wht private picture are u talkin about…i was even tagged in dis picture when it surfaced on facebook..if i decide to also put it on ma wall, will u say dat i’m invading someones privacy???? the s*x tapes we see,watch,download and put on our fones, are dey not tapes of ppl having private relations???? haven’t u watched any of such tapes or videos before? whts the difference between dat and dis picture????? when u’re stupid and u try hard to sound wise, u end up bein and lookin more stupid. a word to a stupid person will definately fall on deaf ears. i don’t xpect u to accept anything i’ve said.

Opanin says:

chale the guy must be slapped most def…how can u chew panties like dat….but on a more serious note, don’t we do it in the bedroom????? i guess doin it in public is wht makes dis so crazy…dis guy is just a waste of sperm…

Opanin eiiii!

Opanin says:

my dear Adjoa, may3 d3n????????

hey says:

give da hot  slap to the guy cus how can u be pullin a gurl’s undy wid ur teeth meanwhile u dn’t kno if she had washed dem or not ahh i beg go n brush ur teeth..

@hey maybe that’s his way of brushing his teeth or that’s his mentos wants his mouth to smell like pu**y and pis at the same time

Opanin says:

hahahahahahahahaaa………i guess dats wht he was doin,brushing his teeth wit the undie…lol

hey says:

@ miyagi n opanin den dis guy is a TSINA infact oye nam paaa…

@hey hahhahA loool

GONJOR PIN says:

dz guy really deserves 2b slaped “mumu” “azue”

This boy with his pancake fae mouse ears just couldn’t wait to leave the Arab cafe and the girl don’t even have a ass with her saggy boops I can use that ass my boxing net

maame says:

Gyimi fufuo paa nei.. akoa se m’agyimi. They both need a hot dirty slap

@ maame whoow that’s hash

maame says:

lol dont they deserve it miyagi?/

@maame ofcourse they do but that was hardcore for an angel like you

ghallday says:

He dey chew dross!  hehehehe slap this guy!

kr says:

he likes to chew champions and she likes her panties chewed, what’s wrong with that? They’re pleasing each other….and that’s good enough. Is that a hooka on the table?

Weapon-X says:

I co-sign that babe girl. This ain’t nothing compared to what two beauty women did to me at club Monaco VIP room. Cheez, thank God Chris and GC didn’t get hold of it.

Author: Chris-Vincent Agyapong Febiri says:

Really? send in the photos for Random Ridiculousness then. Miyagi had lap dancers or strippers for his birthday last week he says, so hope he will also send in some photos…

@weapon you dirty boy hahah i bet you enjoyed it all the way lmao @chris please i beg you i dont want any insult from these people because it was too dirty hahaha i was even surprise about it but had allot of fun because she was not easy at all

jweezy says:

exactly what I was thinking, the guys face is like a monkey. They both need to be slapped

jweezy says:

exactly what I was thinking, look at the guys face like monkey.Thez both need to be slapped.

its the woman. how can a lady allowed herself to be treated like that in public?

ghallday says:

hmm sadly this is partly the “modern” things some people do.

..chewing dross….BTW *well done Asamoah Gyan*

GoldenGurl says:

lol funny they both better be high! yea give em both a gud slap!

miself says:

no one should vex but they kinda look like folks from a french speaking country.they just got that look.about the slap.none of them deserve a slap.lokk at their faces they are having a 1derful time

Afia says:

Both of them deserve a slap. The guy is otoolege paa… As for the girl dea, i am even short of words.

ghallday says:

I am guessing you won’t be pleased if he was your brother. lol

michelle says:

i tink its de guy……………..lol luk at his face…..hehheeeeeeeeeehe lyk a monkey shadow.

LOL.

nanayaa says:

lmao ‘monkey shadow’

Adwi paaaaa

Opanin says:

hahahahahahaaa snake and the monkey shadow…

1960chick says:

Neither cos they both appear to be having a jolly old time.
But if you insist on someone being slapped…I’d say the girl…cos dude tried his luck and she seems happy with him chewing her knickers and even put his hands on her crotch SMDH.
You’d think she’d be at least aware that the photo might end up on FB! And now on GC…forever immortalised online.

Opanin says:

maybe dats all he’ll get, he needs to make gud use of wht he has….dis be practice run for him…hahahahahahahaaa