In the past we have done contests for our lucky readers to win products from fashion moguls of Ghanaian origin.
Due to popular demand of the Jessique expose’, I would like to thank Janet Opoku of Jessique for participating in our first ever Celebrity Make-over.
All you have to do is provide a lovely full frame picture of yourself and we shall do the rest. The look of African clothe is taking the fashion industry by storm what better way to exhibit this trend than to showcase the secret others in the west have caught on to, most notably L.A.M.B, Jean Paul Gaultier and Bantu Swimwear.
Jessique has an exclusive creation, one of which could be yours. Entrance chooses between the Keshia kente dress or the Yardley kaba dress. You can choose only one!
Again, the contest rules are these,
- A lovely full frame picture of yourself (ideally in .jpg)
- categorize your shape according to this rubric
For The Keshia Kente Dress__Sizes Chart:UK Size 8 (USA 2/4, Eur 36), UK Size 10 (USA 6, Eur 38), UK Size 12 (USA 8, Eur 40), UK Size 14 (USA 10, Eur 42) or UK Size 16 (USA 12, Eur 44)
For The Yardley Kaba Dress_: UK Size 6/10(USA 4, Eur 16), UK Size 10/12(USA 8, Eur 36) and UK Size12/14(USA 8, Eur 40)
- You can choose to remain anonymous but when you win, you will have to provide your name and if required address for shipment.
- Entries are accepted between now and April 30th (you have a full month, don’t forget ohhh ahhh!)
The lucky winner should to be willing to have her picture showcased at GhanaCelebrities.com. Upon receiving the African print Jessique dress, the winner must also take a lovely full frame shot in the gifted dress so that the readers can have proof of the before and after picture transformation.
I realize this contest seems geared at women but not to worry, if some of you men out there want to enter on behalf of a lady in your life(friend, sister, niece, cousin) that is totally fine just as long as you let us know as well as sending her photo.
Again, this contest is running for a month, entries must be submitted by April 30th midnight, the winner will be revealed soon thereafter.
Photo must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and would only be used for the purpose stated above.
In summary, provide your name, which of the dresses you are interested in, a photo and your location.
Good Luck To You All!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- The Much Talked About Movie-CHEATERS Starring Jackie Appiah, Adjetey Anang & Others Premieres Tomorrow-24 May!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: The Moment Captain Planet Of 4x4 Fame & Fred Nuamah Met Top British Actor-Clive Owen
- *UPDATED* MORE RED CARPET PHOTOS: Zoe Saldana, Clive Owen, Takao Osawa, Nanako Matsushima, Tatsuya Fujiwara, Rasaroi Dawson, Fred Nuamah, Captain Planet & Others At 66 Cannes Film Festival
- PricelessMom.Com: YES! Loving Too Much Can Kill
- *UPDATED* CELEB STYLE: Captain Planet’s Glitzy Appearance At 2013 Cannes Film Festival Alongside Hollywood Actress
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?