In the past we have done contests for our lucky readers to win products from fashion moguls of Ghanaian origin.
Due to popular demand of the Jessique expose’, I would like to thank Janet Opoku of Jessique for participating in our first ever Celebrity Make-over.
All you have to do is provide a lovely full frame picture of yourself and we shall do the rest. The look of African clothe is taking the fashion industry by storm what better way to exhibit this trend than to showcase the secret others in the west have caught on to, most notably L.A.M.B, Jean Paul Gaultier and Bantu Swimwear.
Jessique has an exclusive creation, one of which could be yours. Entrance chooses between the Keshia kente dress or the Yardley kaba dress. You can choose only one!
Again, the contest rules are these,
- A lovely full frame picture of yourself (ideally in .jpg)
- categorize your shape according to this rubric
For The Keshia Kente Dress__Sizes Chart:UK Size 8 (USA 2/4, Eur 36), UK Size 10 (USA 6, Eur 38), UK Size 12 (USA 8, Eur 40), UK Size 14 (USA 10, Eur 42) or UK Size 16 (USA 12, Eur 44)
For The Yardley Kaba Dress_: UK Size 6/10(USA 4, Eur 16), UK Size 10/12(USA 8, Eur 36) and UK Size12/14(USA 8, Eur 40)
- You can choose to remain anonymous but when you win, you will have to provide your name and if required address for shipment.
- Entries are accepted between now and April 30th (you have a full month, don’t forget ohhh ahhh!)
The lucky winner should to be willing to have her picture showcased at GhanaCelebrities.com. Upon receiving the African print Jessique dress, the winner must also take a lovely full frame shot in the gifted dress so that the readers can have proof of the before and after picture transformation.
I realize this contest seems geared at women but not to worry, if some of you men out there want to enter on behalf of a lady in your life(friend, sister, niece, cousin) that is totally fine just as long as you let us know as well as sending her photo.
Again, this contest is running for a month, entries must be submitted by April 30th midnight, the winner will be revealed soon thereafter.
Photo must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org and would only be used for the purpose stated above.
In summary, provide your name, which of the dresses you are interested in, a photo and your location.
Good Luck To You All!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THOSE IN GHANA: ‘When Love Happens’ Starring Desmond Elliot, OC Ukeje, Gideon Okeke, Beverely Naya & Others Starts Showing Tonight at the SilverBird Cinemas in Accra
- What Happened? Did Sandra Ankobiah Run Out of CASH?
- It’s Happening Tonight | Shirley Frimpong Manso Premieres Her Movie-'LOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT' in London…GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
- Bishop Obinim Tells Former President Rawlings to Mind His Own Business Or Jesus Would Deal With Him
- Music Matters: Reviewing ‘Bankulize’, Stefanie Larmie’s ‘Walking On My Own’ and ‘Carry Go’ By Brenda