Leila Djansi is at it again with an attack on Socrate Sarfo and the Ghanaian Movie Industry. She says she may shoot her next movie in Burkina Faso since the Ghanaian movie industry is uncivilised, and that some producers are paying websites to sabotage or write trash about people (her)…
Listen to the audio below… Thanks to a loyal reader (Serwaa) for sending in the youtube link.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Most Members of Ghana Actors Guild Including A-Listers Don’t Pay Dues – Making the Guild Unable To Seek Actors’ Welfare
- 19 Years Sad Prison Story of Geeman to Be Used For a Movie
- Kumawood Actors Disqualified From Travelling - For Not Being Internet-Exposed?
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award
- BG: Serena Williams Shows Curves at Miami Beach