If you think you have seen the best of Majid Michel, Martha Ankomah, Eddie Nartey, Roselyn Ngissah , Kofi Adjorlolo and the veteran Actor David Dontoh yet, then you must be kidding yourself.
A movie “Somewhere In Africa” tipped to take Africa by storm and has by all standards the potential to win an international film festival award will soon be hitting our screens.
Considering what is happening in African countries such as Libya, Ivory Coast, Zimbabwe and others, one can only say the timing of “Somewhere In Africa” is superb.
The relevance of the movie to the current state of affairs in Africa coupled with the fact that it features some of the best talents in Africa should tell you that you are about to see a blockbuster coming out of Ghana. The storyline and acting is so much on point that after seeing it, I said to myself “What has Frank Rajah Arase been waiting for if he had this up his sleeves”.
“Somewhere In Africa” is written and directed by Frank Rajah Arase with Kwame Boadu as Executive Producer, Louis Aquahman & Martha Ankomah as Associate Producers, Screenplay By Pascal Amanfful and Adams Umar as Director of Photography.
Synopsis Coming Soon On Here
Watch The Trailer Longer Version Of “Somewhere In Africa Below”
Check The Music Video Of “Somewhere In Africa Below”
Grand Premiere: National Theatre, 30th July, 2011 @ 6:00pm
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- They Are Really Dating | First Pictures of Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna Together
- 5 SOLID Proofs That Nadia Buari Has A Hidden Child
- Did You Know God Is A Woman? Catholic Priest Who ‘Resurrected’ Says He Saw God And She’s A Girl
- Ghana Man’s Attempt to Poison His Lover Led to Her Death And Four Other Kids…
- PHOTOS + Angry Ghanaians Join ‘Wↄn Gbo’ Demonstration in Accra to Protest Against Ghanaian Government