The maiden edition of the National High School Entertainers Awards (HSEA) is set to take off on the 11th of August, 2011 at the National theatre.
Ghana’s numerous high schools are abound with many showbiz talents-in the areas of music, drama, Dance. These talents however are churn out of school without any inspiration to propel them towards attaining greater heights.
The organizers of the event MagicStick Entertainment say, the annual event is designed to recognize talented students in senior high schools and to promote peace and unity with non- violence in the second cycle schools in the nation.
Nominations for the event are opened to all final year students in senior High Schools who do not have any indiscipline issues with the school authorities within the academic calendar of the final year in school. According to the organizers, entries for nominations were opened from December 28th last year and are to be closed on May 30th 2011.
But students with x-rated and violent lyrics or having suspension during month of nomination will be disqualified. Also, senior high school graduates will not be allowed into the contest.
The Awards Categories are as follows:
*Entertainment Sch.Of The Year
*Entertainment Prefect Of The Year
*Boogie Group (Boys) Of The Year
*Boogie Group (Girls) Of The Year
*Hip-Pop Artist Of The Year
*Kassaharilist Of The Year
*Fashionable Student Of The Year (Boys)
*Fashionable Student Of The Year (Girls)
*Famous Student Of The Year
*Freak Of The Year
*Drama Group Of The Year
*Presenter Of The Year
*Event House Of The Year
*Popular High Sch.Track Of The Year
*And 1 Player Of The Year
*Mix Tape Of The Year
*Dancer Of The Year (Male)
*Dancer Of The Year (Female)
*Beat Box Of The Year
*Model Of The Year
Nominate your school, Group or yourself.
All interested persons are expected to follow the instructions below:
- Pick a nomination form. Choose a category within the list and attach Curriculum Vitae (CV) if possible certificate of merit of internal and external shows/event taken part. This phase the school supports by endorsing their schools nomination to increase their chance of being a nominee that will move to the next stage.
- By winning the highest coupons in your school, you automatically qualify for the regional to meet other students from other regions.
- Audition and interview with 8 qualified nominees in each category to increase their chance of winning. Only six (6) moves to the next stage depending on how they excel at the interview.
- The nominee with the highest coupons or TXTs and 60% of judgment at the audition and interview in their categories becomes the winner of that category in the HIGH SCHOOL ENTERTAINERS AWARDS.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ebola Human Vaccine Trials to Be Held In Ghana
- Watch Live: 2015 Tigo Ghana Meets Naija
- British High Commissioner to Ghana Calls On Us to Accept Homosexuals As Part Of Society
- VIDEO: President Mahama Could Not Find His Speech & He’s Being Applauded When Some Incompetent Douche Bag Should Have Been SACKED By Now…
- VIDEO: Two Ghanaian Ladies INSULT President Mahama Over Dumsor | Thank God Ghana is Not North Korea