After a month of accepting entries from various GC readers from all around the world for the ‘Jessique Boutique’ Total Make-Over draw, the winner is Genevieve Bonsu from UK, pictured above.
As part of the rules, we asked that photos should accompany all entries and the winner must be ready to send GC a photo of herself rocking the dress when she receives it.
Genevieve Bonsu should kindly email her full address to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate dispatch of the dress… ( The email must be sent from the same email that was used to enter the draw). The winner picked the “Yardley Dress” in size 12 (UK)
If you know the person pictured above, kindly inform her of her winning!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: Fred Nuamah, Actor-Henry Adofo & Others at the 68th Cannes Film Festival | Fred Hired A Damn Yacht This Year?
- Sarkodie Messed Up With Untrue Ace Hood Revelation: But Most Of All He Showed Less Intellectual Capacity Than A ‘Fifth Grader’
- Wanlov Slams Sarkodie For Lying about His Collaboration with Ace Hood
- Nadia Buari’s Baby Diapers for Sale | John Dumelo Where is the JMelo Water and Soap I Told You About?
- It’s Happening Tonight | The Mavins Are Already in Town for the 2015 ‘Tigo Ghana Meets Naija’ & You Can’t Miss It