After a month of accepting entries from various GC readers from all around the world for the ‘Jessique Boutique’ Total Make-Over draw, the winner is Genevieve Bonsu from UK, pictured above.
As part of the rules, we asked that photos should accompany all entries and the winner must be ready to send GC a photo of herself rocking the dress when she receives it.
Genevieve Bonsu should kindly email her full address to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate dispatch of the dress… ( The email must be sent from the same email that was used to enter the draw). The winner picked the “Yardley Dress” in size 12 (UK)
If you know the person pictured above, kindly inform her of her winning!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- EXCLUSIVE – Imajin Advertising to Consider Kojo Antwi For 2014 Legends And Legacy Ball
- ThrowBack Video: Hammer Talks About The Lyrical Prowess of TeePhlow & Says He is the Next Sarkodie
- P-Square ‘Breakup’-My Thoughts...
- BG: BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL | Actress Lupita Nyong’o Named 2014 People Magazine’s Most Beautiful Woman
- New Music: 'The Warning' By TeePhlow Feat. Sarkodie