After a month of accepting entries from various GC readers from all around the world for the ‘Jessique Boutique’ Total Make-Over draw, the winner is Genevieve Bonsu from UK, pictured above.
As part of the rules, we asked that photos should accompany all entries and the winner must be ready to send GC a photo of herself rocking the dress when she receives it.
Genevieve Bonsu should kindly email her full address to us via: email@example.com for immediate dispatch of the dress… ( The email must be sent from the same email that was used to enter the draw). The winner picked the “Yardley Dress” in size 12 (UK)
If you know the person pictured above, kindly inform her of her winning!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Best African Act Award at MOBO 2014 Was Not Televised | Music of Black Origin Awards INDEED
- Musician/Comedia A-Plus Sued By Lawyer-Maurice Ampah for Defamation & He Wants 1 Million Ghana Cedis
- Fuse ODG Wins MOBO Awards’ Best African Act Again + Full List of the Winners
- HAPPY DEATHDAY Featuring Kafui Danku, Nana Ama McBrown, Alex Ekubo, James Gardiner & Others to Be Premiered on November 14 in Accra
- GC Reader-Sasha Says Kofi Adjorlolo is a ‘BIG SNUB’ | What Has Your Experience Been LIke With Ghanaian Celebrities?