Celebs Out & About: Nadia Buari, Confused/Banned Actress-Yvonne Nelson, Majid Michel & Wife At AY Live In Nigeria…

Actress Nadia Buari At AY Show In Nigeria

Actress Nadia Buari At AY Show In Nigeria

An event by Nigerian comedian ‘AY’  dubbed the AY  Live Show took place on Sunday 1st May, 2011 in Nigeria and the show pulled Nadia Buari, confused/banned Actress-Yvonne Nelson, Majid Michel & wife all the way to Nigeria.

I am loving Nadia Buari’s new hair-do and one thing I have realized is that, Nadia Buari seems to be stepping out of her comfort zone to be trying new outfits and hair styles recently. It was sad that the Oscar Dela Renta prank did not work for her but I can see she has moved on, adding more glossy and glamour look to her personality…

And guess what, I spoke to Nadia Buari some few weeks ago, she did not scream or shout at me and I did not yell at her too. So to all those who have been chanting comments upon comments that I hate Nadia Buari or GC is her number 1 enemy, get that out of ya coco-nuts! It was a brief friendly conversation…..

Back to the photos,  confused/banned Actress Yvonne Nelson is becoming too predictable with her looks, hair-styles are always the same. Yvonne, you got to try new things, be bold enough and step out of your chilling zone as Nadia Buari seems to be doing. When it goes wrong, we will bash you but then, you can try a new thing next time. What is going on with those nails too? Geez!

And what is this that I am hearing, did you say you will not permit certain photographers to take photos of you simply because you do not like the media houses they represent? Girl, you must be the number joker on the planet,  if you don’t like images of you being captured, then step out of the lim light. If you have decided to stay in the game, sort out your confused and arrogant personality and shut the hell up down there.

This is the first time I have seen Majid Michel’s wife in glamour or having had time to polish her appearance. I hope the photoshop is not tricking my eyes. She seems to have put on some make-up and all that… Well done girl.

For screen badboy  ‘Majid Michel’,  her was out there in his usual casual and opened up suite. Who am I seeing in the last  photo? Did Nadia Buari go with her lil-sister?

Check out the photos below….

Actress Nadia Buari At AY Show In Nigeria

Actress Nadia Buari At AY Show In Nigeria

Actress Nadia Buari And Confused/Banned Actress Yvonne Nelson At AY Show In Nigeria

Majid Michel At AY Show In Nigeria

Majid Michel At AY Show In Nigeria

Majid Michel bAt AY Show In Nigeria

Majid Michel bAt AY Show In Nigeria

Majid Michel's Wife At AY Show In Nigeria

Majid Michel's Wife At AY Show In Nigeria

Actress Nadia Buari At AY Show In Nigeria

Actress Nadia Buari At AY Show In Nigeria

Majid Michel's Wife At AY Show In Nigeria

Majid Michel's Wife At AY Show In Nigeria

Photos Credit: BellaNaija

maka aa maka says:

..majid michel’s wife is lookn gud..nd why is she always following him everywhere he goes..shes got no job or what?!gosh!shes everywhere..

monique says:

I love this girl she is absolutely amazzzzzzzzzzzzing,very talented actress who know how to show real emotion

abee says:

i love majid wife, she is so so simple and always keep it low, this time am really loving u more woooow girl u look very hot, kiss kiss……..u stepped it up, pls maintain it, dont over do it, u r cute!

Serwaa says:

Nadia is looking great as usual . Yvonne Nelson is not also looking bad at all.

Slapstone says:

Majid’s wife is looking very good, keep it up girl

nat says:

10x Ama, GC has even comfirmed it…

tweezy says:

im tired of seeing majid in dat black suit..

victor, says:

I cant really tell what is happening to Yvonne. No doubt, she is a good actor but overly arrogant. Mens your ways else very you will be ‘blacked” out.

Reena says:

Yvonne looks really good. I wonder how she maintains her size. In fact, they are all looking good.

moda says:

this girl can never go wrong. she is always looking stunning. keep it up girl.

akosuaghana says:

Nadia Buari is on point with this one. I am glad Chris gave it to Yvonne Nelson, that girl thinks she shits gold in her confused state of mind.

Majid Michel’s wife has really improved, I also think GC comments and insults have made her to think twice when it comes to what to wear for events

lolo says:

majid’s wife has features of a model, very good looking lady can not believe she has 2 kids. No body has adviced her, i think she’s been reading comments on GC from her prevoius public appearences.

hey says:

omfg Nadia luks so damn gud n i have neva compliment her like dis buh she is workin dat hair n da gold colour luks  flawless on her n majids wife really upped her game cus she too is lukon jst as gud lukin as the other celebs…

Revo-Lucian says:

Nadia Buari’s hair looks like a dry and very nappy weave hence the reason why the look she tried to pull off went south.Gotta give it to her though since she’s on point with the colour combination(hair colour,dress,make up-lips).Yyonne Nelson I believed looked on point n and the look came together without much effort.Not a strand of hair was out of place,good make up application,elegant dress,she could never go wong.Thumbs up to Majids wife she’s impressed me with this new subtle,fresh look

Opanin says:

@Revo-Lucian, impressed u? who are u????

endowed says:

LOL @Suzanne Peters nxt 2 Nardia n Yvonne…look @ her skin

Nadia looks gorgeous. And yes, Majids wife is absolutely looking fabulous.

cici says:

Nadia is always looking splendid n gorgeous..luv u gurl..n as for Yvonne I dunno what to say cos she doesn’t look gud at all..not evry1 looks gud wit dat hair style..so de latest thg for Yvonne also is lipstick??I c..try harder next tym Yvonne..Majid’s wife looks better dis tym..I think she has taken de public advise otherwise sum1 will just snatch ur hubby..Nadia’s sister is also hitting de cameras paaa oo

Akosua says:

I have 4 words for Nadia “Get a Hair Makeover”….There is no doubt that Nadia is a very pretty gal….She has really good hair and long for the matter…yet she always has on a wig or weave….Her hair always luks unkempt and dat deducts marks even when she is on point……She shd leave the weaves and wigs for the actresses that dont have enaf hair to luk glamorous…..She shd go to one of the hottest salons in Accra and get a makeover, she shd let dem perm, cut. trim, perhaps color it. curl it or straighten it. This will change her image totally cos I believ that she can ROCK wit her own natural hair…… Am just saying cos the messy hair is long overdue…..

her hair is beautiful dnt hate

Akosua says:

her hair is beautiful dnt hate

She-Meyor says:

Am on hating…..All am saying is dat the hair luks messy and it wldnt hurt if she takes care of her hair and tries somthn new with wit…..She has got hair and even if she wants to wear weaves she shd keep it nyce……..

Opanin says:

@She-Meyor, ano puff…….

She-Meyor says:

Akosua says:

her hair is so beautiful dnt hate

uneek says:

@She Meyor, I think you are hating for no good reason. Nadia looks very good in this hair -do. Her whole outfit spells Hollywood. She has stepped up her game and i think she looks better everyday. I f you know anything about the industry you will understand that keeping your own her is not advisable because it can cause lots of inconvenience. Even White people wear extentions especially in Hollywood not because they don’t have any good hair. It comes with GLAMOUR so get well educated before you make such comments my dear.

She-Meyor says:

Like I said am not hating on her…..She can keep her own hair or do weaves and extension but it shd be kept clean….Luk @ the pics of all de ladies and compare it to Niadia’s. It luks lyk she didnt even luk into de mirror b4 she stepped out….All am tryna say is dat, if u going to an event as a public figure just make sure that u luk ur best and dis wasnt Nadia’s best……She luks pretty but the hair dsnt cut it……..Some tym the truth hurts but u have to say it…….

She-Meyor says:

Also this is my Opinion and am entitled to it…..

miyagi says:

@uneek that’s some real talk

Opanin says:

@She-Meyor, maybe u should get a language make over, cos ur comment stinks…..if u know so much abt make-overs, how come u look so unkept when i met u the last tym??? truth hurts but u have to say it……..hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Akosua says:

i love da new nadia her outfit nd her hair r amazin she nd yvonne look like twins in dat pic

Opanin says:

@Akosua, twins???? neva…dis be coke and fanta….no match……

jweezy says:

Nadia looks great

1960chick says:

2 words -- Nadia, Stunning!

roy says:

GC pls be careful wat u write abt ppl eg yvonne nelson, 4rm da way u talk i guess u hav a personal grodge wit her. no one is perfect, even if she hurts u plsss 4give her n stop all dis dizzin. as 4 me she doesnt luk bad

Opanin says:

@roy, she doesn’t luk bad, dats your freakin opinion…….the truth hurts right. jst advice her to change, den we’ll all be on the same page….

nat says:

nadia sort of luk like beyonce…(beyonce wanna bes’ in the house)

Ama says:

You nailed it Nat!!!

Opanin says:

@nat, beyonce doesn’t wear her hair like dat…..u be big liar…..

nat says:

@Opanin, Why….GC even confirmed it (Separated at Birth or Style Stalker: Nadia Buari & Beyonce Knowles
Posted on 08 May 2011 at 5:18am)

kr says:

@kr I’m over the flu yeah thanks for asking hope your fine

yea dude I’m good. fighting the flu myself but I shd be good in a few days

miyagi says:

That’s good than rest well

Opanin says:

@kr, why is the flu some parcel u and Miyagi are sending between u two????lol ….nyways, get better soon.

Stacy says:

I am feeling Nadia, she is looking fab here. Majid’s wife has stolen the show. Indeed she has stepped her game. and what did Chris and Nadia talk about? Cat and mouse talking?lol

Dela says:

Yvonne Nelson’s look is nothing much. As Chris said, she is very predictable with her dress and hair style plus that lip gloss.

Confused/Banned Actress? GC will kill me ooo, the chick needs to check her self

GHGurl101 says:

Everybody is looking great!! Nadia looks good wit dt hair

aida says:

they all look wonderful and lovely.well,chris,the atmosphere was really nice,like you said when you spoke to nadia,that is well appreciated and i hope it continue.nothing like doing the right thing  and keeping such occations    cordial and respectful.;at the end of the day everybody goes home happy and satisfied.

ani says:

Majid’s wife now looks like the wife of a Star,chic,someone must have advised her.

your talking trash who must have advise her enemy of progress

kr says:

@Miyagi, Ani spoke the truth, there was no trash talk there. Have you seen past pix of Majid’s wife? The woman stepped it up. Honestly she showed out at this event. Anyway you over the flu?

miyagi says:

@kr I’m over the flu yeah thanks for asking hope your fine

honey says:

finally finally finally….majids wife is lukin slik…@ani i agree wit u lots.thank God..

maame says:

Majid’s wife is absolutely looking gorgeous and Nadia is looking pretty but i think her hair is a lil bit dry and nappy. Lol im just saying. Yvonne looks the same. doesnt look ugly and doesnt look too pretty. Majid bad boy is look hot like always. Im loving it 🙂

kr says:

@Maame, you spoke the truth abt Nadia’s hair. Look the girl is pretty but I wish she could just stop trying to copy the Hollywood image. Nadia I see you tryin a deviation of Rihanna looks. Just say, not hating. Majid’s wife takes the cake. (BTW what is Majid’s wife’s name?)

maame says:

cant agree any less.

miss dior says:

@maame Co-sign, not only is the lacefront wig or weave dry and nappy, but color is horrible with the bangs all crooked.smh.

they all looking good but majid wife is looking yummy

lu says:

Damn majid’s wife look good, u go girl, pls keep it up

non says:

oooww nadia, you killing us with ur good luks. looking hotter and hotter each day, i love you sweetheart.

GoldenGurl says:

yep, Nadia lookin’ hot…’Get out ya coconuts’ lol @ Chris…ur are sumtin else lol Majid’s wife is very pretty. She seems cul n modest. Yvonne is Blah but y did u say she is confused? Lol

mabel says:

please i also wan 2 be an actress or do somehin in the entertainment industry. i really would like 2 travel acros whole africa especially 2 nigeria. please if ub could reply wiv any info which can help me .thanks in advance am also on facebook under the name stacey morgan

mabel says:

my name is stacey morgan on facebook. am using a black n white pic of me wiv big afro hair and a big earing!

guess says:

hi stacey..im in my first year of actin 4 film at the new york film academy,nd im gonna become an actress as soon as im done i have sent u a friend request on facebook…ttys

Opanin says:

@mabel, is dis a way of promoting urself so u can get lots of friend requests on facebook????? if u wanna be an actress, visit the movie houses, attend auditions when u hear dem. puttin urself out here lyk dat only xposes u to fraudsters who’ll tak advantage of u. dis is not an actor(ess) management agency…

OGO says: