Six Housemates from the ‘heads’ house are up for eviction this week. They are Confidence, Danny, Jossy, Vina, Weza and Vimbai and they will face eviction on Sunday the 15th.
Confidence reacted by blurting out “I knew it” and later said “Not that I think I am Ms perfect and I shouldn’t have come up for eviction…for me I needed to be sure that I am really a threat actually…and now we will see what Africa says, if Africa says I should go home, then fine!”.
Just remember you are voting to keep a nominated Housemate in the House! Which means, the more you vote for your favourite nominated Housemate, the better their chance of staying in the house. The Housemate who receives the least number of votes will be Evicted.
The following mechanism to manage the voting for the 14 participating countries has been put in place:
1 participating country = 1 vote
Remaining countries constitute the 15th vote, which should break any potential deadlocks.
So… here’s how it works:
Viewers will vote to keep the housemate they wish to see stay in the Big Brother house – regardless of the participant’s country of origin. Each of these “country” votes will count as one vote. The remaining countries votes will form the 15th vote.
The housemate with the least number of country votes (out of the 15 votes) will leave the house. Even where the participant from one specific country has been evicted, the viewers from that country will still be able to participate in the game and vote.
In the final week, viewers will be asked to vote for their favourite housemate from those who are left in the house. In the event that there is a deadlock between two of the three nominees, the actual votes from each of the 15 regions will be added together in order to ascertain who stays and who goes.
Vote and win the following awesome prizes: DStv Decoders, and from Samsung: Cameras, Camcorders, Laptops, Smartphones and the Galaxy Tab.
Ghanaians can vote online at www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother where voting is free. Voting begins immediately after the Nomination show at 20:30 CAT on Monday nights and closes at 06:00 CAT on the following Sunday morning.
To vote in Ghana via SMS: send the word VOTE followed by the Housemate’s name to the number for your country. Ghana: SMS Vote + the Housemates name to 1477 – MTN, Vodafone, Tigo, Espresso, Airtel at GHC 0.60 per SMS.. Please note that you can vote 100 times by SMS per telephone number during each voting period.
You can also send your shout outs to TV in Ghana by MTN, Vodafone, Tigo, Espresso, Airtel send to 1477 at GHC 0.60 per SMS.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Michael Adebolajo, The British-Muslim Convert Of Nigerian Origin Who Attempted To Behead And Disembowel A Young Soldier Was Inspired By Cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed
- Videos: Watch Yvonne Nelson’s Top 10 Music Videos
- Court Orders Confidence Haugen To Stop Using ‘STOLEN’ Logo
- OMG: Cannes Film Festival Falls For The Fake Psy Of Gangnam Syyle Fame
- PHOTOS From Miss Ghana 2012 1st Runner-Up Nadia Ntanu’s India Visit
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- VIDEO: Ray J Talks About Missing Kim, Him Being Responsible For Her Success & More
- I Never Said Jay-Z Was A ‘Tranny Chaser’ Says Foxy Brown
- New Music: ‘I’m Out ‘ By Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj
- PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Spotted In NY Looking Miserable
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?