Six Housemates from the ‘heads’ house are up for eviction this week. They are Confidence, Danny, Jossy, Vina, Weza and Vimbai and they will face eviction on Sunday the 15th.
Confidence reacted by blurting out “I knew it” and later said “Not that I think I am Ms perfect and I shouldn’t have come up for eviction…for me I needed to be sure that I am really a threat actually…and now we will see what Africa says, if Africa says I should go home, then fine!”.
Just remember you are voting to keep a nominated Housemate in the House! Which means, the more you vote for your favourite nominated Housemate, the better their chance of staying in the house. The Housemate who receives the least number of votes will be Evicted.
The following mechanism to manage the voting for the 14 participating countries has been put in place:
1 participating country = 1 vote
Remaining countries constitute the 15th vote, which should break any potential deadlocks.
So… here’s how it works:
Viewers will vote to keep the housemate they wish to see stay in the Big Brother house – regardless of the participant’s country of origin. Each of these “country” votes will count as one vote. The remaining countries votes will form the 15th vote.
The housemate with the least number of country votes (out of the 15 votes) will leave the house. Even where the participant from one specific country has been evicted, the viewers from that country will still be able to participate in the game and vote.
In the final week, viewers will be asked to vote for their favourite housemate from those who are left in the house. In the event that there is a deadlock between two of the three nominees, the actual votes from each of the 15 regions will be added together in order to ascertain who stays and who goes.
Vote and win the following awesome prizes: DStv Decoders, and from Samsung: Cameras, Camcorders, Laptops, Smartphones and the Galaxy Tab.
Ghanaians can vote online at www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother where voting is free. Voting begins immediately after the Nomination show at 20:30 CAT on Monday nights and closes at 06:00 CAT on the following Sunday morning.
To vote in Ghana via SMS: send the word VOTE followed by the Housemate’s name to the number for your country. Ghana: SMS Vote + the Housemates name to 1477 – MTN, Vodafone, Tigo, Espresso, Airtel at GHC 0.60 per SMS.. Please note that you can vote 100 times by SMS per telephone number during each voting period.
You can also send your shout outs to TV in Ghana by MTN, Vodafone, Tigo, Espresso, Airtel send to 1477 at GHC 0.60 per SMS.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know