Someone is trying to sell me some photos of the
hidden 7 or 8 year old daughter of Ghanaian Actress-Nadia Buari. The amount the person is asking for from me is not any big deal, I can afford to pay it but I am not sure if I really want to post on the photos and expose the identity of the child…
Nadia Buari has refused to comment on her baby issue but anyone who is very well informed in the Ghanaian Entertainment industry with enough connections will know about the fact that Nadia Buari has a beautiful young daughter….
My conscience is playing up on me on this matter. Why should I post photos of a young innocent girl? Why has Nadia Buari failed to accept or comment openly on her pretty little girl? I thought children are blessings and should be adored….
The biggest question I have been asking myself is; why does this person who seems to be somehow close to Nadia Buari or might have been in the past so eager to sell these photos and info to me ? Hmmm!
Do you guys think I should accept the deal and post the photos? This is an issue of morality to me, legally I can find my way around it and It is not even illegal to post photos of celebs’ children…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!