Someone is trying to sell me some photos of the
hidden 7 or 8 year old daughter of Ghanaian Actress-Nadia Buari. The amount the person is asking for from me is not any big deal, I can afford to pay it but I am not sure if I really want to post on the photos and expose the identity of the child…
Nadia Buari has refused to comment on her baby issue but anyone who is very well informed in the Ghanaian Entertainment industry with enough connections will know about the fact that Nadia Buari has a beautiful young daughter….
My conscience is playing up on me on this matter. Why should I post photos of a young innocent girl? Why has Nadia Buari failed to accept or comment openly on her pretty little girl? I thought children are blessings and should be adored….
The biggest question I have been asking myself is; why does this person who seems to be somehow close to Nadia Buari or might have been in the past so eager to sell these photos and info to me ? Hmmm!
Do you guys think I should accept the deal and post the photos? This is an issue of morality to me, legally I can find my way around it and It is not even illegal to post photos of celebs’ children…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghanaian Lady Who Tried to Smuggle 12 Kilos of Cocaine into London Has Been on Wanted List Since 2009 in Ghana & Yet She Was Everywhere in Ghana Without Any Arrest?
- Austrian Newspaper Says The Ghanaian Lady Arrested At Heathrow With Cocaine Worth Over 5 Million Dollars Must Be STUPID | And We Agree…
- Starr 103.5 FM Wins An Award Just 4-Months into Business
- Comedy of Errors: Man Attempts to Sell Stolen Goods Back to Its OWNER, Gets Arrested
- Maurice Ampaw Decides to Withdraw Case Against A-Plus After Meeting Between the Two