After several weeks of rigorous training, the Exopa Modeling Agency will, on Saturday, June 18, affirm its presence on the modeling scene with an anticipated huge graduation ceremony for a number of its young models.
The models underwent intensive modeling training at the agency’s Exopa Burge training institute, behind the Ghana International Trade Fair Center.
Most of the models graduating are runway and commercial models. After the graduation, they will have a 2-year contract to work with the agency, after which they would decide to leave or stay with company.
The ceremony will come off with a lot of exciting side attractions, as some of the models will hit the runway to not only catwalk their way to stardom, but also show off what they have learnt after six weeks.
This is not the first time Exopa is putting up such an exciting gig.
The school, after every six weeks of training, holds mini graduation ceremonies for students. After four sessions of mini graduation ceremonies, a mass graduation is held where all graduates come together for a bigger celebration.
Next month’s event is expected to be big, with some personalities in the fashion and modeling industries, as well the showbiz industry, passing through.
The agency does not only teach people how to model on the runway, but also coach their models on how to control themselves and walk gracefully in public places.
Currently, registration is ongoing to admit more wannabe models for the next 6 weeks’ training. Come Saturday, May 21, the agency will start audition for some of the modeling activities planned for the graduation ceremony which would take place on June 18 at 2pm.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THE LADIES: Submerging Your Face In CUCUMBER Water Every Day Is Kate Moss’ Beauty Secret…Are Your Read To Do That?
- ALL THE PHOTOS From Ghanaian/Nigerian Actress Ebi Bright’s Birthday Party Feat. Abdul Sallam, Pascaline Edwards, Beverly Afaglo, Richie & Others
- Cannes Celebrates 100 Years of Bollywood with Gala Screening of BOMBAY TALKIES...India’s Top Directors – Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee & Anurag Kashyap Attend
- PHOTOS + Bola Ray Celebrates 10 Years At JOY FM
- FOR THOSE IN UK: Afrobeat Returns-Afrobeat Sundays May Bank Holiday Special
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?