After several weeks of rigorous training, the Exopa Modeling Agency will, on Saturday, June 18, affirm its presence on the modeling scene with an anticipated huge graduation ceremony for a number of its young models.
The models underwent intensive modeling training at the agency’s Exopa Burge training institute, behind the Ghana International Trade Fair Center.
Most of the models graduating are runway and commercial models. After the graduation, they will have a 2-year contract to work with the agency, after which they would decide to leave or stay with company.
The ceremony will come off with a lot of exciting side attractions, as some of the models will hit the runway to not only catwalk their way to stardom, but also show off what they have learnt after six weeks.
This is not the first time Exopa is putting up such an exciting gig.
The school, after every six weeks of training, holds mini graduation ceremonies for students. After four sessions of mini graduation ceremonies, a mass graduation is held where all graduates come together for a bigger celebration.
Next month’s event is expected to be big, with some personalities in the fashion and modeling industries, as well the showbiz industry, passing through.
The agency does not only teach people how to model on the runway, but also coach their models on how to control themselves and walk gracefully in public places.
Currently, registration is ongoing to admit more wannabe models for the next 6 weeks’ training. Come Saturday, May 21, the agency will start audition for some of the modeling activities planned for the graduation ceremony which would take place on June 18 at 2pm.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Nollywood Actress-Stephanie Okereke’s Cousin Arrested For Raping A University Student: He Says It’s Must Have Been The Devil That Made Him Do It
- Ghanaian Lady Who Tried to Smuggle 12 Kilos of Cocaine into London Has Been on Wanted List Since 2009 in Ghana & Yet She Was Everywhere in Ghana Without Any Arrest?
- Austrian Newspaper Says The Ghanaian Lady Arrested At Heathrow With Cocaine Worth Over 5 Million Dollars Must Be STUPID | And We Agree…
- Starr 103.5 FM Wins An Award Just 4-Months into Business
- Comedy of Errors: Man Attempts to Sell Stolen Goods Back to Its OWNER, Gets Arrested