After several weeks of rigorous training, the Exopa Modeling Agency will, on Saturday, June 18, affirm its presence on the modeling scene with an anticipated huge graduation ceremony for a number of its young models.
The models underwent intensive modeling training at the agency’s Exopa Burge training institute, behind the Ghana International Trade Fair Center.
Most of the models graduating are runway and commercial models. After the graduation, they will have a 2-year contract to work with the agency, after which they would decide to leave or stay with company.
The ceremony will come off with a lot of exciting side attractions, as some of the models will hit the runway to not only catwalk their way to stardom, but also show off what they have learnt after six weeks.
This is not the first time Exopa is putting up such an exciting gig.
The school, after every six weeks of training, holds mini graduation ceremonies for students. After four sessions of mini graduation ceremonies, a mass graduation is held where all graduates come together for a bigger celebration.
Next month’s event is expected to be big, with some personalities in the fashion and modeling industries, as well the showbiz industry, passing through.
The agency does not only teach people how to model on the runway, but also coach their models on how to control themselves and walk gracefully in public places.
Currently, registration is ongoing to admit more wannabe models for the next 6 weeks’ training. Come Saturday, May 21, the agency will start audition for some of the modeling activities planned for the graduation ceremony which would take place on June 18 at 2pm.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women
- Senegalese Born American Kids Beaten and Called ‘Ebola’ in School in New York
- Bow Down to Yeezus: Kanye West Refused A Las Vegas Contract Worth $4.5m for Nine Days Work