Geez!, Until today, I did not know Lesbians cannot belong to a church. Is there a precondition that you must not be a lesbian before you become a Christian or you join any church in Ghana?
Few weeks ago, rumours were flying around the internet that Delay, Confidence Haugen, Confused/Banned-Yvonne Nelson and others are championing Lesbianism in Ghana. Hey, My lil sister is still in Ghana oo, please no one should touch her…LOL
If you want to know what the ‘I am single and not dating any man’ football team captain told NewsOne when they asked her about her alleged ’Supi Supi’ relationship, continue reading…..
NEWS-ONE has spoken to actress Yvonne Nelson about reports that she is a hard core lesbian and ranks among the top five lesbians within Ghana’s celebrity society.
Mustapha Ayinde aka Attractive, Nigeriafilms.com’s correspondent in Ghana, broke the story of her alleged preference for same sex.
Without providing any evidence or base, the said story also mentioned other celebrities including Ghana’s representative to the Big Brother Amplified competition Confidence Haugen, and sensational broadcaster and TV presenter Delores Frimpong Manso aka Delay.
Yvonne, when asked a direct question by NEWS-ONE whether or not she was a lesbian, said she had never practiced same sex, adding that she was currently not into it and would not go into it in future.
“This is not fair. If you have any proof that Yvonne Nelson or Confidence or Delay or whoever is a lesbian, bring it out. Why not?
“I am an active member of the Mount Olivet Methodist Church, Dansoman. Lesbianism is against my moral values and everything. I believe in the bible and it is in the bible that lesbianism is not good. This thing happened long ago in Sodom and Gomorrah. It is evil; I can’t see myself doing anything like that. It is quite unfortunate that these guys do get away with these negative stories. But sooner or later, one of us will one day get up and sue somebody,” she told NEWS-ONE on Tuesday.
“I have a family and a fan base. I believe I am a role model for some young ones out there and it is unfair that every time they hear a story about Yvonne, it is a negative story,” she added. Source-NewsOne
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
- MUSIGA Visits Late Ronny Coaches’ Family
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening