In this modern age and time, it is extremely sad to know what Dark skinned girls are pinned to the ground to accept that, when they are placed side by side with light skinned girls, the latter wins with gorgeous beauty.
Watching the video below was touching but the most shocking of all the scenes is what I came across at 02:22 of the clip where a little child as young as 3/4 looking at paintings of dark and white skinned people picked the dark person in the drawing as ugly and the light skinned as beautiful and smart.
She was asked why her first pick was ugly and her second being beautiful and smart, she stated that the first is ugly because he is dark skinned and the second is smart and beautiful because he is white. Hmmmm!
If you have black folks like Beyonce and even some of our own Ghanaian celebrities (names withheld) having said to be lightening their skins upon being successful with their arts, then surely there is something wrong with our own mindset and not with only those who see dark skinned persons as ugly and dumb.
Watch The Video Below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- MUST READ: Just One More Point Of Separation | Ghana’s Current Religious Divide in Education Taking Focus Off What’s Most Important
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Beautiful Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson, Efya, Majid Michel, Martha Ankomah & Others
- Is Menaye Donkor Pregnant? | Fan Tells GC She is Hiding Her Pregnancy
- PHOTOS: Itz Tiffany Just DRUNK Some of the Bad Girl-Rihanna Kool-Aid
- Adwoa N.B Writes: 58 Years & Counting...Still We Cannot Provide the Basics