Dampoo! The new kid on the block is a versatile and talented act making his way to the Hip Life fraternity. Predominately, he classifies himself as a Hip Life artiste he’s dynamic and has the dexterity to do any genre of music preferably Dance Hall, High Life and Soulful music.
Dampoo, born and christened Samuel Agyare like many others discovered his love for music whiles in school. He performed alongside Ghana Music Awards 2009 New Discovery of the Year, Asem during their hay days at the St. Peter’s High School.
To get himself busy, he released lots of mix tapes whiles in school and continues when he graduated from school.
Dampoo as an artiste represents originality. He always stands by the fact that being original will guarantee longevity in the industry plagued with copying of Nigerian’s Pidgin English. The quality of his music is beyond doubt as witnessed in the couple of singles he has to his credit. His good music has led to a considerably good following on facebook.
He is currently signed on the Blue Paper Entertainment, a new record label. His music is influenced by a long list of music greats which include Bob Marley, Kojo Antwi, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, and Osibisa,
Dampoo has released his latest single ‘Nokwere’ (Truth) which is not doing badly on the airwaves. It is a club banger which has been enjoying airplay in the capital. The video to the song will be premiered in a couple of weeks. You can click the link below to download and have a taste of his music.
Download your copy of the song by clicking here.
You can follow Dampoo on Facebook via http://facebook.com/dampoo
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- CONFIRMED: Afia Schwarzenegger’s UTV 'Kokooko' Show SUSPENDED | Gossipers Say She Has Been SACKED
- VIDEO: Thick Madamme On Trending Issues | The Backlash I Got For Revealing On Instagram That My Beautiful Shoes Cost Only £8…
- A Night of Conversation With Actress-Lydia Forson & Fred Nuamah Ended Up With A Wild Hunt For McDonald's in Central London…
- Beyonce and Blue Looking Adorable in this New Picture
- The Weekly Smart Conversation: Name Something A Black Person Invented