Upcoming Ghanaian actress Nana Akua Addo has few movies such as ‘Raj The Dancer’, ‘Believe Me’, ‘Innocent Scenes’, ‘Breaking The Rules’, ‘Never Again’, ‘Hidden Passion’, ‘Crazy Scandal’, ‘Wrath Of A Woman’ amongst others to her credit.
The actress who doubles as the brand ambassador for New Royal EM Bread Improver, though a bit new in the Ghana Movie Industry has been branded as a lesbian by a so-called friend who was said to have repented.
GhanaCelebrities.Com caught up with her for a chit chat immediately after donating food items to the Teshie Orphanage Home in Accra. Nana Akua Addo was the Miss Ghana-Germany 2005 and also runner up of Miss Malaika 2003.
Watch the video interview below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- University Student Falls to Death Whilst Possessed By ‘Holy Spirit’ During Prayer Session Held On School Roof
- Ghana's Presidential Jet Catches FIRE At Kotoka International Airport
- They Are Really Dating | First Pictures of Leonardo DiCaprio and Rihanna Together
- 5 SOLID Proofs That Nadia Buari Has A Hidden Child
- Did You Know God Is A Woman? Catholic Priest Who ‘Resurrected’ Says He Saw God And She’s A Girl