Upcoming Ghanaian actress Nana Akua Addo has few movies such as ‘Raj The Dancer’, ‘Believe Me’, ‘Innocent Scenes’, ‘Breaking The Rules’, ‘Never Again’, ‘Hidden Passion’, ‘Crazy Scandal’, ‘Wrath Of A Woman’ amongst others to her credit.
The actress who doubles as the brand ambassador for New Royal EM Bread Improver, though a bit new in the Ghana Movie Industry has been branded as a lesbian by a so-called friend who was said to have repented.
GhanaCelebrities.Com caught up with her for a chit chat immediately after donating food items to the Teshie Orphanage Home in Accra. Nana Akua Addo was the Miss Ghana-Germany 2005 and also runner up of Miss Malaika 2003.
Watch the video interview below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Who Can Spot The Celebrity in This Photo?
- New Music: Kaakie - 'Give It To Me'
- Member Of Anas’ Tiger Eye Team Allegedly Abducted By Kidnappers In Tamale
- New Music: Ofori Amponsah Feat. Sarkodie - 'Alewa'
- Zanetor Rawlings Stuns In New Photo