During her induction as an ambassador to the SOS Children’s Village, TV3 leading female news anchor Nana Aba Anamoah promised to celebrate her birthdays with the children. Last Sunday-Father’s Day was her birthday and she honoured her promise.
She celebrated her first birthday after taking the ambassadorial role with the children at the SOS Village in Tema.
Joining her to celebrate her birthday with the children were budding Ghanaian actress Nana Akua Addo and comedian Funny Face, the swag on papa. As part of her ambassadorial duties, Nana Aba made some donations to the home.
Actress Nana Akua Addo who recently donated some few items to the Teshie Orphanage Home also donated items to the home. They were treated to some performances by the children in the home. Also present was Nana Aba’s senior sister.
Nana Akua is currently on location shooting a movie titled ‘Rain’ produced by Hajia Meizongo of Silver Line Films. The movie also features Adjetey Anang [Pusher of ‘Things We Do For Love’ fame] and Nadia Buari.
In the movie, Nana Akua plays the husband of Adjetey Anang with Nadia Buari playing ‘Osofo Maame’ [Pastor’s Wife] tries to snatch him away from her. Details of the movie will be published later.
Check out the pictures below:
By Ebenezer Anangfio Jnr./GhanaCelebrities.Com/Ghana
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 67th Cannes Film Festival: Nicole Garcia is the Jury President for Caméra d’or Award
- BG: Serena Williams Shows Curves at Miami Beach
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: The Position You Sleep in With Your Partner Shows The Strength Of The Relationship?
- ‘Mad’ Reggie Rockstone Punches Roro for Describing VVIP’s Latest Single ‘Selfie’ as a Substandard Recording
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: Couples Are More Likely to Argue When Hungry?