Celebs Out & About: D-Black At BET Nominees’ Party With 2face, D’banj & Others

D Black, Fally, 2face and others

D Black, Fally, 2face and others

BET Awards kick off tomorrow and our own D-Black da Ghanaboy is out there in US to make us proud.

D-black has been nominated in the ‘Best International Act Category: Africa’ alongside 2Face Idibia (Nigeria), D’Banj (Nigeria), Angelique Kidjo (Benin), Fally Ipupa (Congo DR) and Teargas (South Africa).

Last night was the BET nominees’ party and D-black posed with other nominees and celebs and for photos.

Check the photos below…

D Black, Dbanj and 2face

2face, D-Black and D'banj

beautiful says:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Abby says:

@mayiga this immaturity is what i was talking about. nobody wants to know where you at. That’s your business and it should be kept as so. Did u think that you telling me where you at is going to do anything to me.”stop disturbing me let me enjoy my lovely day at brighton beach good day”. get a life sweetie cuz u are desperately in need of one. bye bye sweetie have a nice day at Brighton beach..lol..

@Abby,immature girl get a life whats so immature about it are you sure your okay in your head or your just feeling bored because your feedback is not making any sense at all please  find something to do okay and stop making a fool out of your self ok, cause you sound to desperate for attention and please do not call me sweetie have a good day further

joh says:

@Miyagi, really you guys should low it 🙁

@joh,Tell her not me, because I can remember insulting someone on this topic unless she got cross eyes or deliberately trying to attack me because she was feeling bored

Abby says:

@miyagi why do u feel that it’s important to insult somebody over this. it shows how immature you are. just be happy that Africa have so many strong artist representing us. instead of thinking about this, here you are thinking about insulting somebody over who is going to win. learn how to control ur temper next time..

miyagi says:

@Abby, are you okay, did I insult someone over this article I never knew asking someone is an insult or being immature, abby next time read carefully, the same comment you wrote for merel out goes out to you as well. stop disturbing me let me enjoy my lovely day at brighton beach good day

Abby says:

@ merel that is very inappropriate thing to say. all these artist regardless of which country they came from are there to represent Africa and the people in there. it doesn’t matter who win because either ways it is a win for Africa. it’s upsetting to hear people like you talk like this. people like like you are the reason why some unnecessary wars are started some times. You should really think before you speak next time.

ThickMama says:

Im sure dbanj wil cos hes so ENDOWED…is d magnum endowed too?? =>..i jst dey wonder ohh..i beg no wahala ..LOL

ThickMama says:

Im sure dbanj wil cos hes so ENDOWED…is d magnum endowed too=>..i jst dey wonder ohh..i beg no wahala ..

King says:

R u foolish BATMAN SAMINI won best african performer last year in new york over dbanj n 2baba so don talk foolishness we have support ang ppl no matter wat

@King, I hope your not talking to me if so wise up this man has made a major impact world wide not because d-black is pushing units out does not mean that he is there I’m not even going to insult you because your not worth it but see it for your self on the 30th if this month adios

D’banje wil surely take this one home

merel says:

a nigerian will win as usual. a ghana man can nevr beat a nigerian person. llyod n dbanj r so hot.

joh says:

@merel, what is that suppose to mean?