Dreams are achievable if you put your mind at achieving them. The new shinning kid on the block, actress Nana Akua Addo is gradually warming herself into the make believe fraternity; Ghana Movie Industry to achieve her ultimate dream.
For Nana Akua, her dream of crossing the carpet from a beauty queen to a movie actress is on course and on the verge of being achieved. She told GhanaCelebrities.Com that, “… dreams are achievable if you work towards it”.
Nana, like many others yearns to be a movie star not only that, she also desires to make a great difference when she achieves that status. For someone who has already kick-started several projects to help the less privilege in Ghanaian society, she would be a great sight to behold when she finally achieves her ultimate desire.
Though most of her movies are yet to be released to the general public, she seems to be bombarded with scripts all the time. Currently on location shooting one of her numerous scripts is ‘Rain’ from the stables of Silver Line Productions under the able leadership of Hajia Meizongo.
‘Rain’ also stars Adjetey ‘Pusher’ Anang, David Dontoh, Juliet Ibrahim, Nadia Buari, Frank Artus, Ekow Smith and lots of new faces.
Some of her movies include ‘Raj The Dancer’, ‘Believe Me’, ‘Innocent Scenes’, ‘Breaking The Rules’, ‘Never Again’, ‘Hidden Passion’, ‘Crazy Scandal’, ‘Wrath Of A Woman’ amongst others.
Below are some pictures from the set…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- WTF: Mortuary Man in Ghana Says He Chops Down the Dead Beautiful Women ALL THE TIME
- The Men of God Continue to Fight While Satan Laughs: Rev. Owusu Bempah Says Archbishop Duncan Williams Turned Against Him Because of NDC
- PDP is Calling on All Nigerians in Ghana | Travel to Nigeria and Vote For that Deserving Candidate-Goodluck Jonathan on February 14 For a Strong & Better Nigeria…
- Drinking Spot Operator Fined for Disturbing Public Peace | What Happens to the Countless Noisy Churches?
- WhatsApp Is The New ‘Apor’ | 56 Nursing Trainees Sanctioned For Using Application To Cheat During Exams