Dreams are achievable if you put your mind at achieving them. The new shinning kid on the block, actress Nana Akua Addo is gradually warming herself into the make believe fraternity; Ghana Movie Industry to achieve her ultimate dream.
For Nana Akua, her dream of crossing the carpet from a beauty queen to a movie actress is on course and on the verge of being achieved. She told GhanaCelebrities.Com that, “… dreams are achievable if you work towards it”.
Nana, like many others yearns to be a movie star not only that, she also desires to make a great difference when she achieves that status. For someone who has already kick-started several projects to help the less privilege in Ghanaian society, she would be a great sight to behold when she finally achieves her ultimate desire.
Though most of her movies are yet to be released to the general public, she seems to be bombarded with scripts all the time. Currently on location shooting one of her numerous scripts is ‘Rain’ from the stables of Silver Line Productions under the able leadership of Hajia Meizongo.
‘Rain’ also stars Adjetey ‘Pusher’ Anang, David Dontoh, Juliet Ibrahim, Nadia Buari, Frank Artus, Ekow Smith and lots of new faces.
Some of her movies include ‘Raj The Dancer’, ‘Believe Me’, ‘Innocent Scenes’, ‘Breaking The Rules’, ‘Never Again’, ‘Hidden Passion’, ‘Crazy Scandal’, ‘Wrath Of A Woman’ amongst others.
Below are some pictures from the set…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion
- Prosecution Begins Appeal Of Oscar Pistorius’ Sentence