Dreams are achievable if you put your mind at achieving them. The new shinning kid on the block, actress Nana Akua Addo is gradually warming herself into the make believe fraternity; Ghana Movie Industry to achieve her ultimate dream.
For Nana Akua, her dream of crossing the carpet from a beauty queen to a movie actress is on course and on the verge of being achieved. She told GhanaCelebrities.Com that, “… dreams are achievable if you work towards it”.
Nana, like many others yearns to be a movie star not only that, she also desires to make a great difference when she achieves that status. For someone who has already kick-started several projects to help the less privilege in Ghanaian society, she would be a great sight to behold when she finally achieves her ultimate desire.
Though most of her movies are yet to be released to the general public, she seems to be bombarded with scripts all the time. Currently on location shooting one of her numerous scripts is ‘Rain’ from the stables of Silver Line Productions under the able leadership of Hajia Meizongo.
‘Rain’ also stars Adjetey ‘Pusher’ Anang, David Dontoh, Juliet Ibrahim, Nadia Buari, Frank Artus, Ekow Smith and lots of new faces.
Some of her movies include ‘Raj The Dancer’, ‘Believe Me’, ‘Innocent Scenes’, ‘Breaking The Rules’, ‘Never Again’, ‘Hidden Passion’, ‘Crazy Scandal’, ‘Wrath Of A Woman’ amongst others.
Below are some pictures from the set…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening