If you have been reading GhanaCelebrities.Com regularly, you should by now know my stand when it comes to the chick ’Yayra Nego’ who was recently selected to represent Ghana as Miss Universe Ghana 2011. What else is there to say? As someone rightly said, this chick should better be called ‘Not Miss Universe Ghana 2011 rep‘…
If you care to know Ms. Yayra Nego won Miss Minnesota 2009 to enable her go to Miss USA and then proceed to Miss Universe International on behalf of USA since the winner of Miss USA is chosen for Miss Universe…
She was not able to win the Miss USA as a Minnesota representative, hence could not make it Miss Universe International. Few years down the line, same chick finds herself in Ghana to be crowned Miss Universe Ghana 2011. This is the state of some beauty pageants in Ghana, I wonder why people even bother with them.
I did not want to bother posting these recent photos ,but then probably you guys will appreciate seeing them so here they are! Take note of how she looks in the African print? LOL
Thank God Miss Universe International will not be based on votes,we would have seen how many votes this chick would have fetched…
Photo Credit: Nana Kofi Acquah
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Court Orders Confidence Haugen To Stop Using ‘STOLEN’ Logo
- OMG: Cannes Film Festival Falls For The Fake Psy Of Gangnam Syyle Fame
- PHOTOS From Miss Ghana 2012 1st Runner-Up Nadia Ntanu’s India Visit
- Wizkid Promises An Exciting Performance At ‘Ghana Meets Naija’ On June 29
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: Beauty Isn't Just Skin Deep? Scientists Say Pretty Women Tend To Be 'Less Stressed And More Fertile'
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?