If you have been reading GhanaCelebrities.Com regularly, you should by now know my stand when it comes to the chick ‘Yayra Nego’ who was recently selected to represent Ghana as Miss Universe Ghana 2011. What else is there to say? As someone rightly said, this chick should better be called ‘Not Miss Universe Ghana 2011 rep‘…
If you care to know Ms. Yayra Nego won Miss Minnesota 2009 to enable her go to Miss USA and then proceed to Miss Universe International on behalf of USA since the winner of Miss USA is chosen for Miss Universe…
She was not able to win the Miss USA as a Minnesota representative, hence could not make it Miss Universe International. Few years down the line, same chick finds herself in Ghana to be crowned Miss Universe Ghana 2011. This is the state of some beauty pageants in Ghana, I wonder why people even bother with them.
I did not want to bother posting these recent photos ,but then probably you guys will appreciate seeing them so here they are! Take note of how she looks in the African print? LOL
Thank God Miss Universe International will not be based on votes,we would have seen how many votes this chick would have fetched…
Photo Credit: Nana Kofi Acquah
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghanaian Cocaine Lady-Nayele Ametefeh Pleads GUILTY | Case Adjourned to January 5
- 9 More People Have Been Arrested in Ghana in Connection With the Cocaine Case
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyepong Says Cocaine Girl is the Girlfriend of President Mahama’s Brother & Also She is Being Chopped Down By the CEO of Ghana Cocoa Board
- She Thinks We Are All STUPID | Cocaine Girl-Nayele Ametefeh Says She Thought She Was Carrying GOLD and Not Coke
- ECG Workers Threaten to Throw The Nation into Darkness If Sacked Boss is Not Reinstated: For A Largely Incompetent Organisation They Have A Lot Of Nerve- And Aren’t We Already in Darkness?