It has been reported that, Sunderland FC and Ghana’s Black Stars striker-Asamoah Gyan has mentioned he will be putting his musical career on hold. Hurray! This is a welcome news because I feel homeboy needs to focus and get his act of playing right. His jack-of-all-trade mind-set is becoming so annoying.
The microphone is always there after he hangs out his boots. So if indeed homeboy will be shunning music to concentrate on his field activities, I say kudos. However, below is a short video of the striker doing what is known now in Ghana as the ‘azonto’ dance.
The ‘azonto’ dance goes with any song, even gospel. Here, the striker does the dance to Edu Wodzi featuring Stay Jay’s ‘Yenko Nkoa’.
After watching the video, you will understand why those Sunderland confused players always follow him to dance whenever he scores. Such a crazy dance indeed.
Watch Azonto Dance In Senior High Schools
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Jackie Appiah Swerves World Cup Presidential Commission of Inquiry | She is Holidaying in Czech Republic
- GC Cartoon of the Week: Actor Big Akwess’ Apology Edition
- What is WRONG with Men of Today? | They Don’t Even Know How to Pick Up Women
- Captain Planet Wishes Wife-Uche Ofodeli Best of Luck as CEO of TIGO DRC
- Why I Married a Nigerian: A Ghanaian Woman's Perspective on Nigeria- Part 2