It has been reported that, Sunderland FC and Ghana’s Black Stars striker-Asamoah Gyan has mentioned he will be putting his musical career on hold. Hurray! This is a welcome news because I feel homeboy needs to focus and get his act of playing right. His jack-of-all-trade mind-set is becoming so annoying.
The microphone is always there after he hangs out his boots. So if indeed homeboy will be shunning music to concentrate on his field activities, I say kudos. However, below is a short video of the striker doing what is known now in Ghana as the ‘azonto’ dance.
The ‘azonto’ dance goes with any song, even gospel. Here, the striker does the dance to Edu Wodzi featuring Stay Jay’s ‘Yenko Nkoa’.
After watching the video, you will understand why those Sunderland confused players always follow him to dance whenever he scores. Such a crazy dance indeed.
Watch Azonto Dance In Senior High Schools
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- THE BIG QUESTION: Must An African Woman Shave or Wax Her Legs & Arms?
- Pregnant Muslim Widow To Be Given 100 Lashes For Sleeping With Another Man: In Ghana!
- TIME WITH PASTOR GEORGE: 'You Will Know Them By Their Fruit'
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Juliet Ibrahim, Sandra Ankobiah, Martha Ankomah and Mzbel
- My Heart Bleeds for Africa | About 1000 African Migrants Have Died in the Mediterranean & The Question is; What Are They Running Away From?