Who even cares any more after weeks of ban lifted and ban not lifted stories? Anyway, if you care to know, the PRO of FIPGA, Mr. Socrate Sarfo who came out some few days ago to say FIPAG has not officially lifted Yvonne Nelson’s ban has now confirmed the official lifting of the ban…
Speaking to Joy Fm on monday…
Socrate Sarfo said the decision to finally lift the one year ban on the actress was taken at a meeting of film producers, marketers and distributors, from Accra and Kumasi, in Accra Friday.
He explained that it was agreed at the meeting that she has apologised and shown remorse, and upon consideration, the ban was therefore lifted. “She apologised and the members of FIPAG considered it during the meeting. She conducted herself well during the sidelining; therefore we had to [lift] it”
The drama is all over now, let’s wait to see what home girl will bring into the game…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghanaian Cocaine Lady-Nayele Ametefeh Pleads GUILTY | Case Adjourned to January 5
- 9 More People Have Been Arrested in Ghana in Connection With the Cocaine Case
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyepong Says Cocaine Girl is the Girlfriend of President Mahama’s Brother & Also She is Being Chopped Down By the CEO of Ghana Cocoa Board
- She Thinks We Are All STUPID | Cocaine Girl-Nayele Ametefeh Says She Thought She Was Carrying GOLD and Not Coke
- ECG Workers Threaten to Throw The Nation into Darkness If Sacked Boss is Not Reinstated: For A Largely Incompetent Organisation They Have A Lot Of Nerve- And Aren’t We Already in Darkness?