Who even cares any more after weeks of ban lifted and ban not lifted stories? Anyway, if you care to know, the PRO of FIPGA, Mr. Socrate Sarfo who came out some few days ago to say FIPAG has not officially lifted Yvonne Nelson’s ban has now confirmed the official lifting of the ban…
Speaking to Joy Fm on monday…
Socrate Sarfo said the decision to finally lift the one year ban on the actress was taken at a meeting of film producers, marketers and distributors, from Accra and Kumasi, in Accra Friday.
He explained that it was agreed at the meeting that she has apologised and shown remorse, and upon consideration, the ban was therefore lifted. “She apologised and the members of FIPAG considered it during the meeting. She conducted herself well during the sidelining; therefore we had to [lift] it”
The drama is all over now, let’s wait to see what home girl will bring into the game…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- ABN TV Wins Screen Nation 'Favourite Black Channel' Award
- Majority Of Radio Stations In Accra Scorned MUSIGA’s Directive For Gmw Festival
- FIPAG In Talks With IGP To Help Ghanaian Filmmakers Get Accoutrements For Films
- Music Council of Ghana Scares Ministry of Tourism With A Massive Demonstration Come 14th March, 2014
- Ghana Actors Guild President-Mr. Odoi Mensah Needs Serious Prayers Else…