Who even cares any more after weeks of ban lifted and ban not lifted stories? Anyway, if you care to know, the PRO of FIPGA, Mr. Socrate Sarfo who came out some few days ago to say FIPAG has not officially lifted Yvonne Nelson’s ban has now confirmed the official lifting of the ban…
Speaking to Joy Fm on monday…
Socrate Sarfo said the decision to finally lift the one year ban on the actress was taken at a meeting of film producers, marketers and distributors, from Accra and Kumasi, in Accra Friday.
He explained that it was agreed at the meeting that she has apologised and shown remorse, and upon consideration, the ban was therefore lifted. “She apologised and the members of FIPAG considered it during the meeting. She conducted herself well during the sidelining; therefore we had to [lift] it”
The drama is all over now, let’s wait to see what home girl will bring into the game…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Bishop Bonegas In Trouble: Under Investigation For Illegally Using Police Rider As His Personal Bodyguard
- New Ebola Case In Liberia Seven Weeks After Being Declared Ebola-Free
- Doctors in Ghana Extend Deadline For Planned Strike To End Of July
- Adebayor’s Family Seeking Forgiveness
- Flood in Kumasi Kills One Person & Several Others Displaced | The gods Are At Work Again