I think I’m about to make a crazy decision and I need advice about whether I might be making a huge mistake or not. I met my man two months ago and we really love and adore each other. I know it’s so early days but he has been given a once in a life opportunity to open a new branch of his company in Spain and he’s asked me to come.
I have told him I will think about it but I already want to say yes. I have so much to think about but really I just want to start packing! My man works for successful IT Company so money won’t be a problem and he has family there who he says we can stay with until we sort ourselves out.
NOTICE: CLICK HERE TO HIRE Top Website Developers & IT Support for Your Projects & Pay LESS--The Web Guys
I’m a nurse here so I know eventually I can get a job there also. I know I can’t speak Spanish but he was offered the opportunity because he speaks the language fluently so that isn’t an issue either.
I haven’t told any of my family or friends but if I decide to follow him there we should be moving by the end of the month. I know people will think I’m crazy but I feel like if I say no I’ll always regret this.
I really want to be with him and the very fact that he has asked me makes me know how much our relationship means to him also.
What should I do, should I say yes and go with him or is it too early?
From Nana Akua, Belgium.
Dear Nana Akua,
As I’m sure you will hear from all those who know and care about you, in the beginning relationships can be amazing and full of happiness. However as you settle and get to know much more about each other it stops being so much about always looking cute for your man so he can take you out for numerous dinners and on holidays and more about responsibility and learning each other through the bad times as well as the good.
My concern is you don’t know enough about your man nor do you know enough about what situation you are going there to meet. Even if you have been spending everyday with him since the day you met this still not enough time to gage if this is the right decision.
You are right in giving yourself time to think about it before telling family and friends as you will just sound a little crazy should you decide to go, you need space to really think about the pros and cons through.
Let’s See What Our Readers Have To Say Too! Guys, Please Chip In Your Advice To Help A Sister Out…
All The Best
Send all your relationship & Love probs to me via email@example.com
We PAY for exclusives/breaking news...Got Any? Call/Whatsapp +447837576037 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org