Ghana’s Blackstar will come face to face with the Super Eagles of Nigeria on Tuesday, 9th August, 2011 at Watford FC in a fierce ‘win or go home in shame’ friendly football match.
The match which will feature all the current top football stars from both countries is tipped to be heated one as both sides have sworn to ride over the other with goals, interesting football play and efficient display of skills.
This is a football match you cannot miss for anything…You definitely have to be there to support your country and catch the fun. Surely it is a friendly but when it comes to Ghana and Nigeria, it will never be played like a friendly…
Location: Watford Football club – Vicarage Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD1 8ER
official Website - www.ghanavnigeria.com
Here are the ticket prices:
Type of Tickets
Standard Ticket – £30
Standard Ticket (lower end) – £20
Child Ticket – £15
Family Ticket (4) – £60
VIP – £50
*Tickets are on sale now http://bit.ly/q4LLqr
Train and tube
The nearest station is Watford High Street, a ten minute walk away from the ground. Watford Junction train station is about a 20 minute walk.
All UK based Press / Journalist should send all accreditation requests by email to:
All Ghana based Press / Journalist should send all accreditation requests by email to:
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sonnie Badu’s Own Manager Exposes Him | Says ‘Sonnie Released His Wonder God In 2012’
- ABN TV Wins Screen Nation 'Favourite Black Channel' Award
- Majority Of Radio Stations In Accra Scorned MUSIGA’s Directive For Gmw Festival
- FIPAG In Talks With IGP To Help Ghanaian Filmmakers Get Accoutrements For Films
- Music Council of Ghana Scares Ministry of Tourism With A Massive Demonstration Come 14th March, 2014