Ghana’s Blackstar will come face to face with the Super Eagles of Nigeria on Tuesday, 9th August, 2011 at Watford FC in a fierce ‘win or go home in shame’ friendly football match.
The match which will feature all the current top football stars from both countries is tipped to be heated one as both sides have sworn to ride over the other with goals, interesting football play and efficient display of skills.
This is a football match you cannot miss for anything…You definitely have to be there to support your country and catch the fun. Surely it is a friendly but when it comes to Ghana and Nigeria, it will never be played like a friendly…
Location: Watford Football club – Vicarage Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD1 8ER
official Website – www.ghanavnigeria.com
Here are the ticket prices:
Type of Tickets
Standard Ticket – £30
Standard Ticket (lower end) – £20
Child Ticket – £15
Family Ticket (4) – £60
VIP – £50
*Tickets are on sale now http://bit.ly/q4LLqr
Train and tube
The nearest station is Watford High Street, a ten minute walk away from the ground. Watford Junction train station is about a 20 minute walk.
All UK based Press / Journalist should send all accreditation requests by email to:
All Ghana based Press / Journalist should send all accreditation requests by email to:
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Three Arrested in Connection With Arranged Marriage Of A 9 Year Old Girl To A 56 Year Old Man in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress-Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Shares Photo of Her 18 Year Old Daughter
- Ghana Embroiled In Two International Disputes Involving Waterville And Cote d’Ivoire
- Ghanaian UK Based Pastor- Prophet Eric Isaiah Adusah Arrested for Killing His British Wife While in Ghana With Her
- Multimedia Group Says They Can’t Broadcast JOY FM & their Many Other Stations At Night Again Because of 'Dumsor Dumsor'