After going through the pictures below, you will know why the established actors like Michel Attoh [Ultimate Paradise] Ekow Smith Asante, Kwaku T, Gloria Safo [TV3’s Efiewura], Benjamin Kwadey [Sun City] among others didn’t make it to the final auditions of ‘The Spirited Actor’ – The Search For Africa’s Next Hollywood Star.
Over 700 people were auditioned. Only 30 managed to score a star on the judge’s cards. The 30 was trimmed down further to the final 10. They are made up of four males and 6 females.
Their names are; ABI, EMMA, FACE, JEFF, JOAN, KING JO, MARIE, OBI, SEMIRA, AND UMAR. Tomorrow at the National Theatre, the final 5 will be named fromGhana to join the other 5 picked fromNigeria and together they will start the Reality Show
‘The Spirited Actor’ – The Search For Africa’s Next Hollywood Star to take place inNew York.
After watching the final auditions at the National Theatre where the 10 finalists performed to the audience. It has given me the opportunity to make some predictions of the final 5 ahead of tomorrow. My prediction is based on hunch.
The guys didn’t really impress the audience and myself included. Consequently, I won’t be surprised if majority or the final 5 are females. Below are pictures of the 5, I believe will seal through if everything goes on well.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- So I Was RIGHT After All? | Kwaw Kese’s Management & MUSIGA Issue Statement Asking the So Called Celebrities to Stop Their Social Media Comments & End the #FREEKWAWKESE Campaign
- Ugandan Maid in Child Assault Video Receives 4 Years in Jail | Is the Sentence Appropriate?
- Man Attempts Suicide in Volta Region Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him
- Where is Bishop Obinim & the Other Charlatans in Ghana? | The National Secretariat of the Domestic Violence and Victims’ Support Unit Says Reckless Abuse of People On the Increase in Ghana Done in the Name Of Religion
- Prosecution Begins Appeal Of Oscar Pistorius’ Sentence