The trailer looks interesting but can Majid Michel and Yvonne Okoro ONLY get it going for that long (considering how Ghanaian movies drag on and on)?
Double D is introducing their first 2 cast movie called ‘Why Marry‘…LOL. How is this possible? Even when we have dozens of Actors and Actresses, majority of the movies still suck …what will happen to a movie made by only two?
These two are good when it comes to acting, so I am not worried about their delivery but then won’t it be boring? Anyway, until we get to watch the entire movie, let’s enjoy the interesting trailer below…
I am told by someone who has seen the movie that, it is a great piece…Make I see for myself first before I go trust am!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- TOTAL SHAME: Kumasi Based Music Producer Who Demanded Seks Before Producing Female Gospel Musician Finally Exposed – He Has Also Promised to Expose the Gospel Musician-Anita Afriyie
- Dr. Victoria Hammah is on The Market Gentlemen: Says She’s ‘Single and Aggressively Searching’
- Ministry of Finance Did Not Budget For Creative Arts Industry in Its 2014 Budget? – Ministry Of Tourism’s Budget Allocation in Limbo!
- ‘The Gods Require Us to Defecate on Our Beaches’ Anomabo Residents
- Scots Vote NO to Stay in the United Kingdom | No Has 2,001,926 Votes & Yes Has 1,617,989 According to Results from 32 Councils