The trailer looks interesting but can Majid Michel and Yvonne Okoro ONLY get it going for that long (considering how Ghanaian movies drag on and on)?
Double D is introducing their first 2 cast movie called ‘Why Marry‘…LOL. How is this possible? Even when we have dozens of Actors and Actresses, majority of the movies still suck …what will happen to a movie made by only two?
These two are good when it comes to acting, so I am not worried about their delivery but then won’t it be boring? Anyway, until we get to watch the entire movie, let’s enjoy the interesting trailer below…
I am told by someone who has seen the movie that, it is a great piece…Make I see for myself first before I go trust am!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- POETIC JUSTICE: Boy Who Recorded & Leaked His Banging Encounter with a Girl without Her Knowledge, Forced To Marry Her in Ghana
- Players in Ghana’s Movie Industry Are NOT Business Minded | They’ve Watched On Unconcerned For a Bank to Take Over Accra’s Only Biggest Surviving Cinema
- Classification Board Approves ‘Castro Amanehunu’ Movie – Actors In It Are Named: Castro, Janet, Asamoah Gyan & So Film Producers Association Says ‘We Won’t Allow It to Be Released’
- T.B Joshua Says Ebola Virus’ is From the Pit of Hell
- Let’s Stop Complaining About the Youth Having No Moral Fibre | Ghana Has No Moral Fibre!