Ghanaian actress Suzzy Williams’ death came as a big surprise to many because of her age and the fact that, she was on top of her acting career by then.
Though she died several years ago, in all indications, the late actress is somehow abreast with what is happening with the entertainment industry in Ghana. She has therefore sent a strong warning to four of the female musicians in Ghana; Mimi, Eazzy, Tiffany and Mzbel.
Mimi has in recent times attacked and insulted journalists for what she contends as attack on her personality.
Eazzy was also rumoured to be warming the bed of a young Black Stars player who plays his trade in France. Though nothing substantial came out of the rumour, the news seems to have gotten to the fallen actress in her grave.
Mzbel was also alleged to have beaten the hell out of a uniformed Police Officer after being arrested for Traffic Offences.
Tiffany on the other hand was reported to have had sexual escapades with American R&B artiste Mario, who recently performed in Ghana. Her management has however come forward to debunk the rumour.
It appears all of these have gotten to the fallen actress who was also known as Sharon Stone as a result of her sex appeal on screen. Suzzy has warned the four musicians with these words “They should be extra careful in this world, because life is so precious than jewels and pearls.”
Suzzy Malaika Williams revealed the above in a dream of Kapusta, a new creative hip life artiste. In his released single ‘Me Daye’ [My Dream], Kapusta went to bed in an angry mood.
In his dream, he was dead. He then got the opportunity to meet and interact with some of the departed souls, notably from the entertainment industry in Ghana. He met the likes of late comedians, actresses as well as musicians.
Born Ntim-Gyakari James, Kapusta is one of the great talents Kumasi Anglican Secondary School has produced.
He started as a chorister at a very tender age. Aside the fact that he composes, writes and performs brilliantly, he is also pursuing a Diploma in Marketing course at the Institute of Professional Studies (IPS), Legon.
He has worked on numerous great tunes in the music industry with already established artiste like George Jahraa, Ofori Amponsah, Kofi B, Okyeame Quophi, Kwaw Kesse, Shatta Rako among others.
Currently he is signed to Emklan Music a subsidiary of Emklan Group of Companies with Okyeame Quophi as C.E.O.
His upcoming album ‘Yese Me H’adwen’ has great tunes like ‘Me Daye’, ‘Daben’, ‘Pe Wodie’, ‘Grabo No’, ‘1000 Kisses’. The featured the likes of Okyeame Quophi, Reggie Zippy, Kesse [MTN Project Fame].
When you meet him, just call Kapusta Darly and he will simply respond YESE ME H’ADWEN.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- FOR THE LADIES: Submerging Your Face In CUCUMBER Water Every Day Is Kate Moss’ Beauty Secret…Are Your Read To Do That?
- ALL THE PHOTOS From Ghanaian/Nigerian Actress Ebi Bright’s Birthday Party Feat. Abdul Sallam, Pascaline Edwards, Beverly Afaglo, Richie & Others
- Cannes Celebrates 100 Years of Bollywood with Gala Screening of BOMBAY TALKIES...India’s Top Directors – Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Dibakar Banerjee & Anurag Kashyap Attend
- PHOTOS + Bola Ray Celebrates 10 Years At JOY FM
- FOR THOSE IN UK: Afrobeat Returns-Afrobeat Sundays May Bank Holiday Special
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?