Ghanaian actress Suzzy Williams’ death came as a big surprise to many because of her age and the fact that, she was on top of her acting career by then.
Though she died several years ago, in all indications, the late actress is somehow abreast with what is happening with the entertainment industry in Ghana. She has therefore sent a strong warning to four of the female musicians in Ghana; Mimi, Eazzy, Tiffany and Mzbel.
Mimi has in recent times attacked and insulted journalists for what she contends as attack on her personality.
Eazzy was also rumoured to be warming the bed of a young Black Stars player who plays his trade in France. Though nothing substantial came out of the rumour, the news seems to have gotten to the fallen actress in her grave.
Mzbel was also alleged to have beaten the hell out of a uniformed Police Officer after being arrested for Traffic Offences.
Tiffany on the other hand was reported to have had sexual escapades with American R&B artiste Mario, who recently performed in Ghana. Her management has however come forward to debunk the rumour.
It appears all of these have gotten to the fallen actress who was also known as Sharon Stone as a result of her sex appeal on screen. Suzzy has warned the four musicians with these words “They should be extra careful in this world, because life is so precious than jewels and pearls.”
Suzzy Malaika Williams revealed the above in a dream of Kapusta, a new creative hip life artiste. In his released single ‘Me Daye’ [My Dream], Kapusta went to bed in an angry mood.
In his dream, he was dead. He then got the opportunity to meet and interact with some of the departed souls, notably from the entertainment industry in Ghana. He met the likes of late comedians, actresses as well as musicians.
Born Ntim-Gyakari James, Kapusta is one of the great talents Kumasi Anglican Secondary School has produced.
He started as a chorister at a very tender age. Aside the fact that he composes, writes and performs brilliantly, he is also pursuing a Diploma in Marketing course at the Institute of Professional Studies (IPS), Legon.
He has worked on numerous great tunes in the music industry with already established artiste like George Jahraa, Ofori Amponsah, Kofi B, Okyeame Quophi, Kwaw Kesse, Shatta Rako among others.
Currently he is signed to Emklan Music a subsidiary of Emklan Group of Companies with Okyeame Quophi as C.E.O.
His upcoming album ‘Yese Me H’adwen’ has great tunes like ‘Me Daye’, ‘Daben’, ‘Pe Wodie’, ‘Grabo No’, ‘1000 Kisses’. The featured the likes of Okyeame Quophi, Reggie Zippy, Kesse [MTN Project Fame].
When you meet him, just call Kapusta Darly and he will simply respond YESE ME H’ADWEN.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know