Is West Africa the next Terroism destination? Hell No, God Forbid oooo! It has been confirmed that, the UN building in Abuja, Nigeria was bombed today with several injuries and casualties.According to the BBC, at least 18 people have been killed and several others injured. This was a suicide car bombing…
Reports say, the powerful bomb blast damaged the lower floors of the UN building. And guess who claims to have done it? A spokesman for the Islamist group Boko Haram told the BBC in a phone conversation that it had carried out the attack. STUPID…Bombing your own people?
The UN is pissed I guess as the chief Ban Ki-moon said the attack was “an assault on those who devote their lives to helping others”. People are in your country trying to help and make your lives better, then you go about bombing and killing them including your very own people?
The recent trend of Bombing in Nigeria is getting out of hand and the early they do something about it, the better…Ah aba, this is getting too stupid and scary! Sky News says, because of the UN building bombing in Nigeria, the UN will now re-evaluate its operations in the whole of Africa. You see, now because of these stupid bombers, we all in Africa go suffer ooo!
Watch Videos Below
[hana-flv-player video="http://static1.sky.com/feeds/skynews/latest/flash/260811-NIGERIA-HOLLAND-FOR-IPAD-1700.flv" width="600" height="400" description="" player="4" autoload="true" autoplay="false" loop="false" autorewind="false" /]
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women
- Senegalese Born American Kids Beaten and Called ‘Ebola’ in School in New York
- Bow Down to Yeezus: Kanye West Refused A Las Vegas Contract Worth $4.5m for Nine Days Work