Most celebrities will happily pose with their fans or allow them to take pictures but I was shocked to find out that Kwabena Kwabena wanted £1 before he will take a picture with a fan.
After the Ghana vs Brazil game I was informed that Kwabena Kwabena was outside the stadium, as a seasonal writer for GhanaCelebrities.Com, I rushed by to try and have a chat and also get some pictures with the talented singer for publication.
To my horror two Macho men who were with Kwabena Kwabena demanded that I pay £1 before I can take a picture with him. I tried to take a picture of just him but one of the Macho men blocked the lens of the camera and repeatedly told me £1 per picture.
I did not hear Kwabena Kwabena say so himself but he didn’t stop the macho men he was with either. A lot of artists will love to have a huge fan base as he has but to treat your fans like that is appalling and should not be encouraged by anyone. After all the fans are the people that do buy your albums.
Several Ghanaian celebrities were all seen being very friendly and taking photos with their fans but Kwabena Kwabena who probably wanted to make some money even at the stadium had his macho men at work.
This is not the first time a Ghanaian celebrity is doing this… GhanaCelebrities.Com is reliably informed that, some few years ago, Van Vicker was also reported to have charged fans in USA 5 and 10 dollars to snap photos with them.
Do you think fans should pay to take photos with these celebrities? Gosh! Some Ghanaian Celebrities have a lot to learn…Is Kwabena Kwabena that BROKE to result to charging fans for a photo? Kwabena Kwabena should better put an album out there and make money instead of this…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sonnie Badu DENIES Ever Saying ‘Ghanaian Gospel Musicians Sing Nonsense’ As Reported By A Newspaper But The Editor Says Sonnie Badu Is A LIAR
- 2013 Ghana Movie Awards Launched | Nominees List Out December 14
- Miss Ghana 2013 Giuseppina Baafi Inspires Students Of Her Alma Mater
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: More Money WON’T Do Any Good To Your Relationship | Couple Break Up Because They Can’t Agree On What To Do With Their Over £100 Million Lottery Win
- MUSIGA Visits Late Ronny Coaches’ Family
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
- Detective Says Paul Walker’s Car Was Going 90 MPH In A 45 MPH Speed Zone At Time Of Fatal Crash!
- Kanye West Signs $10 Million Deal With Adidas
- Alicia Keys At 27th Annual ARIA Awards 2013 In Australia
- New Music: ‘All The Way’ By R. Kelly Feat. Kelly Rowland
- PHOTOS: Lady Gaga Meets Another Gaga At Tokyo Press Conference
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know
- Sex & Relationships: I Like You But I’m Not Looking For A Relationship Right Now…What He Really Means
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening