I will not waste my time bashing Vodafone Ghana for importing such a cheap person-Amber Rose into Ghana to host their concert. After all, I am not a shareholder and I do not or ever intend to become a Vodafone customer because of reasons like going to give the money they will make from me to folks like Amber Rose. But I think shareholders should thoroughly question whoever hired this ill informed Amber Rose.
What I will not accept as a Ghanaian/African is for uninformed Amber Rose with little or no knowledge about Ghanaians to come and put out false statements as made in the video interview below. At least Vodafone Ghana or whoever hired her could have educated her a bit on facts about Ghana.
Did I hear Amber Rose say there are no middle class people in Ghana? And it is either people are extremely rich or extremely poor? I am a living testimony and s true proof that, she is totally uninformed about Ghanaians.
I am not extremely rich and neither am I extremely poor to be living in gutters or dirt as she puts it. I am a middle class Ghanaian and my family has always been middle class. There are several middle class Ghanaians out there living comfortably and not in dirt.
It is absurd enough to bring Amber Rose to Ghana to headline a concert as the only decent credibility this chick carries around is ‘ex-girlfriend of Kanye West’. I therefore expected that she should at least be coached if she is dumb enough not to know that we have middle class Ghanaians.
Not only did Amber Rose parade her ignorance as far as the economic strata of Ghanaians/Africans are concerned, she also presented her view as if there are no poor people in America where she comes from. There are people out there in America living in far disgusting conditions than those she spotted in Ghana.
If someone like Amber Rose wants to comment on Ghana, the best is for her to be informed on what she is saying…And why does she think Ghana is entirely Africa? Gosh! Africa is a continent, Ghana is a country and she just visited Ghana, we have 53 countries in Africa.
By: Daniella Nitiamoah/ Accra, Ghana
Watch the video interview Below…
You can send your Readers’ Mail directly to me via Vincent@ghanacelebrities.com
It may take some time to get published because I receive a lot of such mails and need to publish them one after the other. Thank You!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BIG BROTHER AFRICA SEASON 8: The Chase-Seven Up Including Ghana’s Elikem
- OBS: A Ghanaian Nurse & Another Charged With 19 Counts Of Ill Treatment Of A Person Who Lacks Capacity In UK For Sleeping On Duty
- WEEKLY DISCUSSION: What Matters To You? Brand Names Or How You Look In An Outfit?
- POLITRICKS OF THE DAY: Rawlings Asks-Why Was Amidu Abandoned To Fight A Lonely Battle?
- Yvonne Nelson Sends Fathers’ Day Message To Her Mother | This Is What Happens When Ghanaian Fathers Are Irresponsible---A Clear Insult To Her Father
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- As Usual, Rihanna Kept Fans Waiting For 2 Hours In Birmingham
- PHOTO: Reggie Bush & His Baby
- PHOTOS: Christina Milian On Miss USA 2013 Red Carpet
- And You Wonder Why Chris Brown Keeps Going Back To Her? Karrueche Tran Spotted At Miami
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Toned Beach Body & Of Course The Famous Backside At Miami
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
- Ciara Covers Fader Magazine
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos- How They Work Best?
- PEPLUM LEGGINS…HOT or NOT?
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines