Hey GC Readers,
As you may be aware, GC is growing extremely fast…it is 3 years since I launched this blog… Growth is always good but then the workload becomes unbearable for one or two persons to ONLY carry…
Currently we are running on 6 Member team- Ebenezer Anangfio, Gossip Mama, Sassy Chic, Obour Amankwa, Regina Sackey and myself…Even though we have several Guest Contributors chipping in help here and there, our growth means we have to add more reliable hands to the job…
I am excited to say we have had two beautiful young entertaining women (in Ghana and NY) joining the GC bloggers family…Below is a bit of info and photos of one of them… This is to introduce her to you guys…She is fun and exciting so show her the love and hate you have shown me and the rest of the team….
So I decided to professionally venture into the world of blogging. I’m not insinuating that blogging is new to me but I was doing it in the comfort of my social network profile without a care in the world. This time around, I’m opening myself up for judgments, critique and vulnerability to the outside world. I MUST say I’m pretty excited about this journey that I’m about to embark on. I’m open to any constructive criticism that will help me grow as a person pursuing this adventure.
Geez! I’m going on and on without introducing myself. I’m Francisca Baffour but I’d like to be called Nana Ama Baffour as I would like to be known as lately. I’ve been residing in NY for over a decade now. Carving a niche for myself on Ghana Celebrities is my ultimate goal and hopefully my beautiful audience will play a huge part in this.
I’m yet to find my ultimate interest in respect to what I’ll narrow down my posts down to, but for starters, my strengths are fashion, lifestyle, health and as a woman Gossip can’t be left out.
Did I mention how super excited I’m? I’m looking forward to this! Thanks guys for giving me this opportunity to express myself via this website. This is an amazing learning opportunity…
I am officially a GC’ family member now…Here I am in photos. Accept me as a sister from another mother and let’s get this going as a family…
Nana Ama Baffour
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Blogging Is The New BIG Thing, A New Way To Make REAL Money Online-Start Your Own Blog Today For FREE
- BG: It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- And The Winner Is...Miss Universe 2013 Seems Like A BIG JOKE
- HEALTH & LIFESTYLE: Is What You Are Eating, Eating You?
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Entertainment & Fashion INTERNS Wanted!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?