Hey GC Readers,
As you may be aware, GC is growing extremely fast…it is 3 years since I launched this blog… Growth is always good but then the workload becomes unbearable for one or two persons to ONLY carry…
Currently we are running on 6 Member team- Ebenezer Anangfio, Gossip Mama, Sassy Chic, Obour Amankwa, Regina Sackey and myself…Even though we have several Guest Contributors chipping in help here and there, our growth means we have to add more reliable hands to the job…
I am excited to say we have had two beautiful young entertaining women (in Ghana and NY) joining the GC bloggers family…Below is a bit of info and photos of one of them… This is to introduce her to you guys…She is fun and exciting so show her the love and hate you have shown me and the rest of the team….
So I decided to professionally venture into the world of blogging. I’m not insinuating that blogging is new to me but I was doing it in the comfort of my social network profile without a care in the world. This time around, I’m opening myself up for judgments, critique and vulnerability to the outside world. I MUST say I’m pretty excited about this journey that I’m about to embark on. I’m open to any constructive criticism that will help me grow as a person pursuing this adventure.
Geez! I’m going on and on without introducing myself. I’m Francisca Baffour but I’d like to be called Nana Ama Baffour as I would like to be known as lately. I’ve been residing in NY for over a decade now. Carving a niche for myself on Ghana Celebrities is my ultimate goal and hopefully my beautiful audience will play a huge part in this.
I’m yet to find my ultimate interest in respect to what I’ll narrow down my posts down to, but for starters, my strengths are fashion, lifestyle, health and as a woman Gossip can’t be left out.
Did I mention how super excited I’m? I’m looking forward to this! Thanks guys for giving me this opportunity to express myself via this website. This is an amazing learning opportunity…
I am officially a GC’ family member now…Here I am in photos. Accept me as a sister from another mother and let’s get this going as a family…
Nana Ama Baffour
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Ahead Of 2013 Ghana Movie Awards, Your Favourite Movie Stars Pose With The GMA’s Expensive Statuette
- Wife of Footballer-Samuel Inkoom Shares Intimate Photos On Instagram | Some Say It Is An Attempt To Let The Girls Chasing Her Husband Know-He LOVES Her
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: READ President Obama's Touching Speech
- FOKN Bois Returns With Coz Ov Moni Part 2 | Watch The Trailer Below + The Whole Of Part 1
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
- Mariah Carey Looking ‘Christmasly’ Naughty & Cute As She Performs At Rockefeller Center
- Terrence Howard Secretly Marries Girlfriend After One Month Of Dating?
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date
- Secrets Your Man Would Not Want You To Know