Actress Lydia Forson must be learning quick when it comes to building relationship with fans. She seems to relate very well with her fans and to some extent the media…
We all have our bad days right? I remember some years ago GhanaCelebrities.Com heavily bashed her for a comment she allegedly made about us that we did not find fair.
With all our differences, ups and downs, I find Lydia Forson an ‘open source’. She has a great personality and perfectly understands the importance of having good relationship with others.
Yesterday, the Actress took to twitter in a sort of ‘Question & Answer’ session where she invited questions from her fans. As absurd as some of the questions were, she patiently answered them all….
And guess what? GhanaCelebrities.Com also had some questions for her which she answered. Below are some of the questions and answers!
Georgytte a fan on twitter asked her when she started acting
Lydia answered: Professionally in 2005,my first role was in Hotel St. James.
Gamelihamelo asked her what she thinks about Tattoos and if she has any.
She answered: I don’t have a tattoo, and I have nothing against it. But if you’re going to permanently mark ur body make sure it makes sense.
AbenaShabrey asked: I want 2 knw hw u do it…da zail u put in,da lav 4 it cos i appreciate da way u do it…..by da way a u maried or goin out.
Lydia Forson answered: I guess when you have a passion for something it shows in everything u do. And the Grace of God also help.Not married.hmmm lol
Obrownenock asked: Lydia wat problem do u hav wit shirley frimpong manso? Pls i wanna knw cos i luv u wen u act. Im a big fan.
Lydia replied: I don’t have a problem with her. Remember that I’m an actress and can work for other people too
GhanaCelebrities.Com asked if we can also send in our question and Lydia replied ‘as for your question di333 I’m scared.lol. But let hear u.’
So GC sent in this: Who is the lucky he/she & @ wat age wil u wana marry + @ wat age do u tink a young woman shd move out of parents hse (independence)
And she answered: lol. Lots of question. Who is the lucky she?? I like my partners ‘male’ please. As per who he is…. You’ll be the first to know when I find out who he is*sealed lips*. As for marriage, it should be whenever u think ur ready
Marriage should never be forced cuz if u rush in you’ll rush out.Its sad how d society here forces people to make mistakes. Living alone gives u the opportunity to explore who u r and be a little independent or you’ll have no sense of independence…
It will be nice if the other celebrities get into doing this too. And to those with no social media presence (such as Nadia Buari, Jackie Appiah and Majid Michel who seem not to know the importance of social media and have no REAL twitter or facebook accounts) better get one now because we live in a social media world!
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- SOMEWHERE IN THE WORLD: BBC Viewers Are Angry, 1,350 People Complain About 'EXCESSIVE' Coverage Of Mandela's Death
- Winner Of 2006 Miss Malaika-Hamamat Montia Has STOLEN A Car?
- DO YOU KNOW THAT: People Who Can Ignore Texts Or Calls Are Happier Than Those Who Answer?
- Nigeria’s Femi Kuti Nominated For A Grammy, Jay Z Tops Nominations + The Full List Of Nominees
- 2013 AfricaMagic Viewers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are In...Yvonne Okoro, Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel, Shirley Frimpong-Manso, Ken Attoh & Others Nominated!
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date