Nkulee Dube, the daughter of the late South African based reggae musician Lucky Dube is billed to stage a charity concert in Ghana dubbed ‘Hole-In-Heart Charity Concert In Ghana’ to raise funds to support children with the ‘hole-in-heart sickness.
The charity concert which is being organised by RAM Media Concept is to solicit for funds to provide funding for parents of children who have been diagnosed of the sickness but cannot afford to raise funds to cater for the operation or surgery.
Due to high cost of the surgery/operations, most of the parents are unable to meet the cost of the operations and therefore resort to the public for support.
On daily basis on Ghana television, parents of children with suffering from hole-in-heart disease has urged philanthropists to help them with funds to enable them pay for the surgery or operations of their wards.
The Hole-In-Heart patient is a person who goes through weak heart functioning or malfunctioning of the heart, or a part thereof. This anomaly in children is mostly caused by abuse of medication during pregnancy, genetic problems and hypertension induced by pregnancy.
The medical condition normally causes such patients to develop swollen body, pale eyes, body weakness, inability to walk properly, difficulties in breathing, weak hear growth.
Touched by the plights of many children who for no fault of theirs have to go through pains and psychological trauma after being diagnosed of the disease, RAM Media Concepts is putting this show together to raise funds to assist parents.
The concert will create awareness among Ghanaians to be conscious of the causes of hole-in-heart conditions and also for the need to support the Medical Centres in the country to provide quality services to the people of Ghana. It will also create a platform to conscientize parents about the causes of the disease and how to avoid practises that may cause the disease in their children.
For the realisation of the above aims is the reason Nkulee Dube, the daughter of the late musician will be coming down to Ghana. Also on the bill are Blakk Rasta and the Herbalist band, Nana Fynn, King Ayisoba and other supporting artistes.
The concert will be held in three cities in Ghana; Accra, Kumasi and Takoradi. The first of the shows will take place at the Ghana International Trade Fair Centre, La – Accra on Friday November 25, 2011.
The Kumasi Sports Stadium will be venue for the Kumasi show on Saturday November 26, 2011 with the Sekondi Sports Stadium in Takoradi completing the show on Sunday November 27, 2011.
RAM Media Concepts hopes to raise 100,000 Ghana Cedis or one billion from the show which will be managed by agencies within the Healthy Ministry of Ghana.
The concert is supported by the Multi Media Group of Companies; Multi TV, Adom FM, Joy FM, Hitz FM as well as www.ghanacelebrities.com.
Ticket for the show goes for 20 Ghana Cedis.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Why Don’t You Party With Kwabena Kwabena, Turas, Nana Quame & Others In Luton On 21st December, 2013?
- Sonnie Badu, Ron Kenoly LIVE in Concert on November 30
- Santaclausians Unite This Saturday At The El Wak Sports Stadium
- Comedians Funny Face, Julius Agwu, Funny Bone & Seyi Law for Sonnie Badu, Ron Kenoly November 30 Concert
- Sonnie Badu To Headline ‘Africa Worships’ Concert Featuring Ron Kenoly On November 30 At The Accra Sports Stadium
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- Mike Tyson Has Cancelled His Book Signing Tour in UK Because He Is Barred From Britain Over Rape Conviction
- Kim Kardashian Says Her BODY Is Back As She Covers US Weekly
- Rapper-The Game Honours Nelson Mandela With A New Tattoo
- Kanye West Says Being A Rapper Is Dangerous, Just Like A Cop Or Being At War
- PHOTOS: Keri Hilson Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With T-Pain & Others
- The Vivacious Braxton Sisters Grace The Cover Of Hype Hair
- Gabrielle Union Looking Super FAB At The Alvin Ailey 2013 Opening Night Gala
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- How To Maintain Your Skin During The Festive Period
- How To Date Someone With Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI)
- Everything You Should Know About Your Bra
- How To Lose Weight Before Christmas Day!
- How To Overcome Wardrobe Malfunction
- Staying Younger Even When Age Knocks At Your Door
- How To Win Your First Date