Ghana’s current fastest rapper, Sarkodie is set to rewrite and make history on Christmas day, December 25 at the Dome of the Accra International Conference Centre in a mega musical concert dubbed ‘Sarkodie Rapperholic – Live In Concert’.
I beg your pardon but the name Sarkodie now signifies ‘azonto’, a new dance, many believe he originated with his dance banger tune ‘You Go Kill Me’. From now till eternity, the argument will continue unabated as to who is the artiste that initiated the dance but no matter what, the name Sarkodie will continue to be on the lips of many.
He has only an album out, yet he’s done what many of his predecessors only dreams of. On Christmas day, Sarkodie will prove many wrong that, being considered as one of the greats in music is not about how many albums an artiste has to have but it’s about the ability to churn out hits after hits and entertain the patrons whenever one gets the opportunity to do so.
On Sunday, December 25th, Sarkodie will also launch his much awaited second album ‘Rapperholic’. His first album ‘Makye’ released in 2009 had tracks like ‘Baby’, ‘Push’, ‘Borga Borga’ which ruled the country’s music awards by grabbing 8 nominations and scooping 5 awards including the coveted ‘Artiste of the Year’, becoming the first artiste with maiden album to pick that award including the ‘Discovery of the Year’, ‘Album of the Year’, ‘Hip Hop/Hip Life Artiste of the Year’, as well as ‘Best Rapper of the Year’.
Five singles released from the ‘Rapperholic’ album ‘Good Bye’, ‘One Time For Your Mind’, ‘You Go Kill Me’, ‘Living Legend’ and ‘Onyame Nhyira’ featured Muggees of R2Bees, EL, Kesse and Castro are getting rotation on both radio and television.
Other artistes expected to support the Tema General on the night include Stay Jay, Efya, KK Fosu, Tinny, Obrafour, Raquel, Tiffany, Yaw Siki, Chemphe, D-Cryme, R2Bees, Kwabena Kwabena, Castro and many more.
The ‘Sarkodie Rapperholic – Live In Concert’ is powered by Event Factory & Duncwills Entertainment.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- PHOTOS: Miss Ghana 2012-Naa Okailey Shooter In USA
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Becca Shoots Music Video For ‘Time 4 Me’ In Japan
- THE CANDID TRUTH: How To Live Like An African Celebrity
- HOT SHOTS: BOOTY In The Air…The Wonders Of Christabel Ekeh
- The Ever YOUNG Nana Ama McBrown In Photos
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- As Usual, Rihanna Kept Fans Waiting For 2 Hours In Birmingham
- PHOTO: Reggie Bush & His Baby
- PHOTOS: Christina Milian On Miss USA 2013 Red Carpet
- And You Wonder Why Chris Brown Keeps Going Back To Her? Karrueche Tran Spotted At Miami
- Serena Williams Flaunts Her Toned Beach Body & Of Course The Famous Backside At Miami
- Kim Kardashian Gives Birth to A Cute Baby Girl!
- Ciara Covers Fader Magazine
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry: The Perfect Harmless Alternative to Hair Straightening
- Airbrush Temporary Tattoos- How They Work Best?
- PEPLUM LEGGINS…HOT or NOT?
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines