By now Ghanaians have come to the realisation that, Tema is a hub for musical talent. It is a place where dreams of upcoming musicians are nursed for a smooth kick-off to stardom.
Fire Stone is the next artiste ready for mainstream success. He was one of the few guys who slept in studios to get his act right. Like any other upcoming artiste, he says “Fire Stone is simply talented with music. God’s gifted.”
He is a budding hip life/dance hall artiste who hails from Adukrong Akuapem in the Eastern Region. Recollecting how his love for music started, he said “at the age of 12 years, I realised that music is part of me. I’m talented with music but then those times I didn’t know how to come out with my own music. But then when I hear music, I try to learn it and try to sing it and be like the musician.”
It appears that many established and upcoming musicians have something in common. They all seem to have started doing music at their various churches.
At that tender age, Fire Stone made it a point to go to church, “I was playing drums at church.” For him he goes to church because he got the opportunity to play the church drums during church service.
When I listened to his songs, I thought he was a Nigerian export because of his trade mark and voice which sound so much like a Nigerian. With words like “My name na fire, na this one no be Timaya, wey i dey come from Ghana, a go dey sing am nicer”, what do you expect?
It is amazing why a full Ghanaian will try to sing like a Nigeria but after my interaction with him, it became very obvious that, that was his voice. All of his songs have the above line which will make people question his originality when he gets to mainstream success.
Asked why he sings like a Nigerian. He said “Sometimes I don’t normally do it deliberately, it comes by itself. I’m not a Nigerian but anytime I try to do something concerning music, it comes by itself.”
Fire Stone is into Hip Life, Reggae, Dance and rap. He hopes to take his music far. His exposure party is still in its planning stages but already he has recorded some interesting tracks with the likes of Keche, Castro, Yaa Pono, Ofori Amponsah among others. He has also performed at numerous shows especially the TV3/Tigo Festival Trains.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Sarah Siakie: Africa's Next Modeling Star
- ASPIRING MODEL-Winifred Boansi
- Hiplife/R n B Duo: Ghana's 2
- The Vibe Squad Ghana's New Discovery: Listen To Their Single Now
- The Designer - Atta Kofi
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?