As I mentioned few weeks ago in my post that Eazzy’s talented is being wasted by her association with Lynx Entertainment for their inadequate push and vigorous support for her work, It seems someone who loves Eazzy read me and the exit door has finally opened for her to leave the struggling label…
Lynx Entertainment was held up tight by folks like Asem and O. J Blaq. When these two entertainers departed, the mantle to keep the label relevant was somehow placed on the young female rapper-Eazzy…
Instead of Lynx Entertainment focusing on Eazzy and the few signed artistes, they seem to be rather spending energy and time signing on more and more artistes…What happened to quantity paving way for quality?
I am reliably informed by my source from Lynx Entertainment camp that troubled female singer-Eazzy who is not seeing any substantial progress in her career has parted ways with Richie (CEO of Lynx) as her manager…
Though still signed unto Lynx Entertainment label, my source stated that ‘’she will leave soon. She has come to realize that Lynx is not helping her as much as her work deserves. She is a great artiste who needs huge support and direction, something Lynx is lacking’.
For me, it will be better if she jumps of the wagon of Lynx Entertainment as soon as possible or else, her career will collapse.
Despite many concerts in December, I did not see Eazzy jumping unto any of the big stages even though she released a good single before Christmas. Young female rappers like Tiffany are even getting on big stages and yet Eazzy is struggling to get any-apart from the stages of Aphrodisiac Night Club…
I am told that for the whole of 2011, Eazzy had only about 5 shows to perform whiles Tiffany had over 22 shows to her name. It is surely not a competition but questions must be asked…
Dumping Richie as her manager is a bold first step…Let’s wait for the exit. She surely deserves better!
You Can Listen To Eazzy’s Recent Single ‘Go Go Wind’ Below…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Ghana Music Awards 2013: Winner Of ‘Artistes of the Year’ To Get A New Car
- If R2Bees Wins ‘Artiste Of The Year’ Then Charter House May Redefine That Category + My Predictions For The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2013
- VIDEO: E.L Talks About What He Meant When He Said He Is No Longer Doing Any Collaborations With Ghanaian Rappers
- Mario Balotelli Says He Will Follow Kevin-Prince Boateng's Footsteps & Walk Off Pitch Next Time He's Racially Abused
- Juliet Ibrahim Does Not Care If You Think She SUCKS As An Actress
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?