We can perfectly comprehend how worried a struggling label like Lynx Entertainment will be to learn that the only artiste they are majorly cashing-in currently intends to leave the label.
After our yesterday’s publication that worried artiste-Eazzy has dropped Richie as her manager and is seriously contemplating on leaving Lynx Entertainment for lack of career progression, Lynx has issued a statement to debunk these allegations.
What else did we expect from a label like Lynx Entertainment? When we published that label intended to drop Asem for various reasons of which the rape allegation was paramount, they vehemently denied this. However, after few days of our publication, what we said came to pass and Asem was cunningly dropped.
In the statement issued by Lynx Entertainment (below), they failed to answer primary questions such as who is Eazzy’s current manager and whether her career is progressing or retrogressing- the reasons we cited as causing substantial tension in their camp and likely to lead to Eazzy breaking off…
Far contrary to what Lynx Entertainment stated, we did not mention that Eazzy had left, we rather said we are reliably informed by our source from their camp that Eazzy intends to leave as a result of reasons such as the rate at which her young career is falling off the cliff-retrogression.
Is lynx Entertainment trying to tell us that all of us cannot easily spot a retrogressive career? How many shows did Eazzy play last year despite the numerous concerts that were staged in Ghana? If a young and new artiste like Tiffany is playing over 22 shows and Eazzy is playing about 5 shows a year, and yet lynx thinks her career is intact, then we got to leave them to time…
Still, whether Richie has been dropped as Eazzy’s manager or not was never addressed in their statement…I guess Lynx Entertaiment is doing what they are known for-denying the obvious and fighting to play a finished game…
If your Mum is dying and you say she is sleeping, then good for you Eazzy! We are merely sympathizers and not beneficiaries…
Check out Lynx Entertainment’s statement of reaction below…
I would normally keep quiet about rumors and false news, but this particular story I find infuriating because it not only tells lies, but attempts to destroy my image and that of my management team.
‘Ghana Celebrities.com’ wrote an article stating that I plan on leaving Lynx Entertainment. This story is completely false, factually inaccurate and unprofessional. I am disappointed that the website can release such a story without any facts.
To clear the air, I am still very much on Lynx Entertainment, and contrary to what the article implied, not only does my team remain the same, but an A&R department has been added on, which is making the team even more efficient. Presently I am getting ready to start a lot of projects to continue building myself as an artist, such as my upcoming ‘Go Go Wind Video Tour’ and I’m upset that such immature journalism may coincide with my plans.
I publicly demand a retraction and an apology from ‘Ghana Celebrities.com’, and I believe they will do so, if they believe themselves to be decent journalists.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Michael Adebolajo, The British-Muslim Convert Of Nigerian Origin Who Attempted To Behead And Disembowel A Young Soldier Was Inspired By Cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed
- Videos: Watch Yvonne Nelson’s Top 10 Music Videos
- Court Orders Confidence Haugen To Stop Using ‘STOLEN’ Logo
- OMG: Cannes Film Festival Falls For The Fake Psy Of Gangnam Syyle Fame
- PHOTOS From Miss Ghana 2012 1st Runner-Up Nadia Ntanu’s India Visit
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- VIDEO: Ray J Talks About Missing Kim, Him Being Responsible For Her Success & More
- I Never Said Jay-Z Was A ‘Tranny Chaser’ Says Foxy Brown
- New Music: ‘I’m Out ‘ By Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj
- PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Spotted In NY Looking Miserable
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?