I have heard and seen several entertainers putting their ‘coochies’ on full display whiles on stage or out and about for wearing panties which do not have enough fabric to cover their ‘chunky’ genitalia.
However, to absolutely wear nothing under a skimpy dress in our part of the world as a female entertainer and mount the stage in this skimpy dress with the excuse that you genuinely forgot your panties at home is implausible. Did I just say it is implausible? In fact, it is plain psychosis and utterly disrespect for your worthy as a woman.
The above is the summary of what happened with Ghanaian rising musician-Raquel at Citi Fm’s December 2 Remember Concert. In simple words, Raquel jumped on stage to perform in a skimpy dress which she claimed had a mal-function backstage. And beneath this skimpy dress, she had no panties…
Various media men I know have confirmed seeing photos of Raquel’s genitalia on full display and NewsOne-an entertainment tabloid in Ghana claims to have clear shots which they intended to publish.
NewsOne has not been able to publish these photos despite their earlier publication which suggested a date- 6th January. NewsOne claims reputable persons like Ambassador Kabral Blay-Amihere, Musicians Union of Ghana President Bice ‘Obour’ Osei-Kufuor, Former National Women’s Organizer of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) Daavi Ama, Chairman of the National Media Commission, Rev. Opambour Adarkwa Yiadom of the Ebenezer Miracle Worship Center and others have bombarded them with calls not to publish the photos for various moral standings and for the sake of the dignitary of Raquel.
I am somehow bemused that morality and dignitary is being bought and lobbied for Raqual, a woman who seems to have lost absolute track of her status as an African woman and for that matter a Ghanaian woman.
I do not have a single bit of compassion for her and this is simply because, her actions were premeditated. Raquel is reported to claim that her dress was not made as skimpy as we see it but rather it tore (wardrobe mal-function) at backstage before she came to perform. Her account continues that, her team had to somehow fix the wardrobe mal-function by performing emergency stitches.
The ludicrousness of the above account by Raquel that she forgot her panties and her dress weren’t made that skimpy can easily be spotted.
If she indeed forgot her panties at home and the winds blowing directly into her ‘coochie’ could not serve as a viable reminder, then what happened backstage when they were stitching the dress? She still did not spot that her panties were missing? As a matter of urgency, despite the degusting element, couldn’t she had borrowed one from her team members? Moreover, did none of her team working on the torn dress notice she had no panties on? These are rational questions which make her claims unreservedly nonsense, and indicate that she intentionally did not wear panties.
Looking at the sequential manner in which events unfolded, it is highly infinitesimal that Raquel in anyway forgot her dear panties. If you believe she did not forget her panties as I do, then what motivated her to jeopardise her personage as an African woman who happens to be a rising entertainer this way?
Spare me the madness of fashion since I will not spend even a worthless coin buying the argument that, it is fashion and huge numbers of women step out each day without panties.I do not know any of such women but if you are one, put your hands up. If this is fashion to some women, then I guess these women need urgent mental evaluation or a divine intervention of a non-terrestrial God.
If a matured woman like Raquel has no amount of decency and morality left in her thinking faculty, then why should anyone waste his precious time to forcefully inject some sort of unfounded morality into others to help redeem this woman from a well deserving shame that she has willingly brought upon herself?
Anyone pulling the morality argument and asking that the various photos of Raquel’s exposure should not be published is somehow not being moral in his or her appeal, but rather seeking to impose immorality over morality.
If someone’s blatant action or omission is gross, it should be treated as it is worth to serve if nothing at all, as a strong and unapologetic warning to the countless morally demeaning breeds of human civilisation that has found their way into our Ghanaian society…
If you think otherwise that as a matter of morality, the photos of Raquel’s exposed ‘coochie’ should not be published and Raquel’s actions were not forethought and must be forgiven, then you must really back-up these substantial claims by not simply imposing some form of morality on the intended publishers but rather on the ‘actioner’.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Open Letter To BET…Can Africa Receive This Year’s Award On Your Main Stage Too?
- Confusing Calculated Lies With Publicity Stunts In Ghana Showbiz…When Will We Get It Right?
- Are Black Women Worth Anything More Than Their Backsides & Weaves?
- MUST READ: And You Wonder Why Ghanaian Music & Movies Ain’t Going NO Where?
- Stop Giving Your Money To Ghanaian Stars, Especially The Ladies Living Outside Ghana…
Latest On BeyondGossip.Com!
- It Has Been Confirmed That Beyonce Is Pregnant Again—Sort Of!
- Rapper Drake Spotted In Miami, Wooing A Blonde Chick
- Tamar Braxton Shuts Down Bleaching Rumour, Reveals Struggle With Vitiligo
- Beyonce Rocks The Stage Against Doctors’ Orders In Belgium & Apologizes Again To The Belgium Crowd On Stage For Show Cancellation
- Dr. Dre Donates $70 Million To USC
- Kelly Rownland Talks About Being Jealous Of Beyonce In New Music ‘Dirty Laundry’
- Actress Angelina Jolie Had Both Of Her Breasts Removed to Prevent Cancer
Latest On IAmSassyChic.Com!
- Are You Suffering From Burnout?
- Reasons Why Women Type Like Thissss ‘Words Elongation’
- Is This One More Reason Why You Should Not Marry? Couples Start Taking Each Other For Granted After Just Three And A Half Years Of Marriage
- Ladies Don’t Know Jack About Valentines
- New Craze…Textured/Velvet Nails: Like it ?
- TopVincent.Com: Are You Losing Yourself To Robots? Get A Real Life With The Real World…
- Research Shows That Women Moan & Scream In Bed Because They Think It Makes ‘Banging’ Better, What The HECK?