The first edition of the Ghana Music Awards with the new sponsors Vodafone is set to be launched tomorrow Thursday January 12 at the Studios of GHOne.
One major setback that has bedevilled the awards since its inception many years ago has been the usual controversies in respect to the categorizations. However, with the new sponsors on board, new technical review team, Charter House is set to reduce the perhaps unnecessary controversies GhanaCelebrities.Com has learnt.
As we wait for the full outcome of the review exercises which will uplift and revamp the Music Awards scheme to be ready tomorrow pending the launch of the awards, we can say that there are deliberations for new categories with many of the team members calling for an ‘Azonto’ Category.
It is unconfirmed though but GhanaCelebrities.Com welcomes such a move because, 2011 was an ‘Azonto’ year…LOL
Would you welcome categories like ‘Azonto Song Of The Year’ and ‘Azonto Artiste Of The Year’?
Do you think ‘Azonto’ has killed Ghana Music? Click here to vote.
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore Finally Resigns
- Good Name is Better than Riches: Starr FM Honours Komla Dumor By Naming Their Newsroom After Him
- Massive Rush for Invitations for Tigo Music Unplugged
- Apple CEO- Tim Cook Publicly Confirms He is GAY | Says ‘I'm Proud to Be Gay’
- Sexist English FA Chief Who Said Women's Place is in The Kitchen, Not on the Pitch is SUSPENDED Yet Bishop Duncan Williams is Being Defended for the Same Bigotry By Women