GhanaCelebrities.com (GC) cherishes your comments. Some are funny, wow and harsh, but they all make GC an interesting place.
Why don’t you spice up your comments with a unique avatar? (Not talking about James Cameron’s movie, lol). The small picture attached to your name when you comment. Some regular commentators who have avatars are BB, Opanin, Maame, GoldenGurl, AkosuaGhana, BeautiBee, Ghallday, and Shocker (with a shocking avatar).
To Upload Your Avatar, follow the Guidelines below.
- Sign up/Register on Ghanacelebrities.com (takes less than 20 seconds)
- Log on to http://en.gravatar.com/and sign up. (Note that you have to use the same email address you used to register on GhanaCelebrities.Com or you will use to comment on GhanaCelebrities).
- Upload your photo/avatar ( Oh excluding mine, lol)
- Sign in to GC if you are not.
- Start your comments and you will see your avatar right there.
*If you still have problems, you can hit it down there in the comment box and we’ll help you out.
Spice up your comments…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Hugh Jackman Quits The X-Men Franchise | Bye Bye Wolverine
- Ghana’s Government is CORRUPT…So Are You Mr. Ordinary Ghanaian | What Do You Expect?
- New Music: 'Ekua' By Mzbel Feat. Dobble
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Pics of the Week: Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson, Prince David Osei, Captain Planet, Ama K Abebrese, Yvonne Okoro & Others
- Majid Michel: A 21st Century Ghanaian Actor Who Thinks Homosexuals Are Abomination & Hears the Holy Spirit Talk to Him All the Time