GhanaCelebrities.com (GC) cherishes your comments. Some are funny, wow and harsh, but they all make GC an interesting place.
Why don’t you spice up your comments with a unique avatar? (Not talking about James Cameron’s movie, lol). The small picture attached to your name when you comment. Some regular commentators who have avatars are BB, Opanin, Maame, GoldenGurl, AkosuaGhana, BeautiBee, Ghallday, and Shocker (with a shocking avatar).
To Upload Your Avatar, follow the Guidelines below.
- Sign up/Register on Ghanacelebrities.com (takes less than 20 seconds)
- Log on to http://en.gravatar.com/and sign up. (Note that you have to use the same email address you used to register on GhanaCelebrities.Com or you will use to comment on GhanaCelebrities).
- Upload your photo/avatar ( Oh excluding mine, lol)
- Sign in to GC if you are not.
- Start your comments and you will see your avatar right there.
*If you still have problems, you can hit it down there in the comment box and we’ll help you out.
Spice up your comments…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Celebrity Instagram & Twit Pics of the Week: Jackie Appiah, Ama K Abebrese, Bola Ray, Kwaw Kese, John Dumelo, D-Black, Sandra Ankobiah & Others
- PHOTO: Miss Bum Bum Lydia Forson Puts It in Your FACE
- SHOTS FIRED: Deputy Creative Arts Minister Honourable Dzifa Gomashie Will Be Sacked From Her Ministry And She Would Have To Go Back To Selling Of BANKU – Her NDC Government Has Failed
- Is Ghana Police So BLIND And INEPT That They Can’t Crap The Whip On PUBLIC N*DITY By Applying Provisions in The CRIMINAL CODES? Deborah Vanessa And UCC Naa Korkor’s Heads Must Go | I Reported the Two Cases to the Police & Got Shocking Response
- KKD Allegedly ‘Disowned’ His Son for Quite A Long Time for Allegedly Being GAY | The Moral Landscape…