GhanaCelebrities.com (GC) cherishes your comments. Some are funny, wow and harsh, but they all make GC an interesting place.
Why don’t you spice up your comments with a unique avatar? (Not talking about James Cameron’s movie, lol). The small picture attached to your name when you comment. Some regular commentators who have avatars are BB, Opanin, Maame, GoldenGurl, AkosuaGhana, BeautiBee, Ghallday, and Shocker (with a shocking avatar).
To Upload Your Avatar, follow the Guidelines below.
- Sign up/Register on Ghanacelebrities.com (takes less than 20 seconds)
- Log on to http://en.gravatar.com/and sign up. (Note that you have to use the same email address you used to register on GhanaCelebrities.Com or you will use to comment on GhanaCelebrities).
- Upload your photo/avatar ( Oh excluding mine, lol)
- Sign in to GC if you are not.
- Start your comments and you will see your avatar right there.
*If you still have problems, you can hit it down there in the comment box and we’ll help you out.
Spice up your comments…
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- She is Looking HOT...And It's Nadia Buari
- The Battle of the Men of God: Rev. Owusu Bempa Says T. B Joshua's Building Collapse is An Act Of Human Sacrifice
- CHRIS-VINCENT: Huge Number of Black Women Dress Like PROSTITUTES
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Okoro & Sandra Ankobiah
- President Mugabe’s Wife-Grace Mugabe is Awarded a PHD Two Months After Enrolment & She Says She Worked Hard for It…