In recent times, kissing in movies has been a big deal that actors/actresses are coming out to comment on it. Recently when actor Majid Michel was asked which actress he has enjoyed most kissing in a movie, he mentioned Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji.
Martha Ankomah also came out to say she doesn’t have a problem kissing Katawire or Agya Koo. Yet again Chris Attoh has also said he wouldn’t mind kissing Kyeiwaa if the need be.
Today on TV3 Sunshine, actress Nana Akua Addo when asked who she would want to kiss in a movie, she mentioned Chris Attoh.
Do these people have any hidden agenda? Must celebrities/stars gladly answer when asked who they want to bonk or kiss in a movie?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Why Are You Throwing Away Money Online? | It's Time to Put the Money in Your Pocket
- Chris Attoh Says 'I Was Lucky to Find Myself A Hot, Beautiful Nigerian Woman'
- South Africa’s Xenophobia: Former White President Of South Africa P.W. Botha’s Controversial Speech Vindicated- He Said ‘The Fact That, Blacks Look Like Human Beings And Act Like Human Beings Do Not Necessarily Make Them Sensible Human Beings. Give Them Guns And They Will Kill Each Other’
- YFM’s Presenter-MS ADA Diagnosed…She Suffers From 'Dissociative Personality Disorder' Or Something Like That
- 90% of Alcoholic Drinks Advertised in Ghana Suggest That They Give S*xual Stamina to Men – But The Liquor Licensing Act 1970 (Act 331) Says ‘Advertisements Should Neither Claim Nor Suggest That Any Alcoholic Drink Can Contribute Towards S*xual Success Or Can Enhance S*xual Attractiveness’