In recent times, kissing in movies has been a big deal that actors/actresses are coming out to comment on it. Recently when actor Majid Michel was asked which actress he has enjoyed most kissing in a movie, he mentioned Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji.
Martha Ankomah also came out to say she doesn’t have a problem kissing Katawire or Agya Koo. Yet again Chris Attoh has also said he wouldn’t mind kissing Kyeiwaa if the need be.
Today on TV3 Sunshine, actress Nana Akua Addo when asked who she would want to kiss in a movie, she mentioned Chris Attoh.
Do these people have any hidden agenda? Must celebrities/stars gladly answer when asked who they want to bonk or kiss in a movie?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- I Am Sleeping With Your Boyfriend | A Woman Tells Wizkid’s Girlfriend & She Has Photo Evidence
- We Are Gradually Losing It...
- 5 Hyped & Talented Ghanaian Rappers Who Failed to Glitter...
- What Your Favourite Celebrities Pride Themselves With Most | Bum for Christabel Ekeh, Legs for Yvonne Nelson, Face for Jackie Appiah, Hips for Joselyn Dumas + More
- Wanlov Da Kubolor Says Ghanaian Ministers Go to Amsterdam to Smoke Weed + We Are A Primitive Society…