In recent times, kissing in movies has been a big deal that actors/actresses are coming out to comment on it. Recently when actor Majid Michel was asked which actress he has enjoyed most kissing in a movie, he mentioned Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji.
Martha Ankomah also came out to say she doesn’t have a problem kissing Katawire or Agya Koo. Yet again Chris Attoh has also said he wouldn’t mind kissing Kyeiwaa if the need be.
Today on TV3 Sunshine, actress Nana Akua Addo when asked who she would want to kiss in a movie, she mentioned Chris Attoh.
Do these people have any hidden agenda? Must celebrities/stars gladly answer when asked who they want to bonk or kiss in a movie?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- Where are the Religious Zealots? | Nadia Buari Celebrates 13 Years of Sinning Against God-Why Don’t You Go for Her Head?
- Singer Katy Perry Wants to Join the Illuminati | Also Says She Believes in Aliens
- Ghanaian A-List Movie Stars Are Still Not Being Paid for Some Movie Roles?
- PHOTOS: Rihanna Spotted Arriving at 'Da Silvano' Restaurant in New York
- DID YOU KNOW THAT: Taking Contraceptive Pill 'Raises the Risk Of Breast Cancer By 50 Per Cent'