In recent times, kissing in movies has been a big deal that actors/actresses are coming out to comment on it. Recently when actor Majid Michel was asked which actress he has enjoyed most kissing in a movie, he mentioned Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji.
Martha Ankomah also came out to say she doesn’t have a problem kissing Katawire or Agya Koo. Yet again Chris Attoh has also said he wouldn’t mind kissing Kyeiwaa if the need be.
Today on TV3 Sunshine, actress Nana Akua Addo when asked who she would want to kiss in a movie, she mentioned Chris Attoh.
Do these people have any hidden agenda? Must celebrities/stars gladly answer when asked who they want to bonk or kiss in a movie?
You can subscribe to Ghanacelebrities.com by e-mail address to receive news and upates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!
- BG: Ciara Shows Bare Baby Bump...
- PHOTO: It Can't Get Any SEXIER Than This-Joselyn Dumas
- PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Jackie Appiah, Prince David Osei, Eazzy & Nana Ama McBrown
- EXCLUSIVE – Imajin Advertising to Consider Kojo Antwi For 2014 Legends And Legacy Ball
- ThrowBack Video: Hammer Talks About The Lyrical Prowess of TeePhlow & Says He is the Next Sarkodie